News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

An updated in the Group!

Started by lion23dj, January 22, 2011, 06:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lion23dj

Today upload the group with a Dargo_Updated, Baron Strucker (vx or deadpool skope), Captain Atom, Green Lanterns (Adam, Donna Parker & GL_basics), Nuklon & Windshear.

Cyber Burn

Just out of curiosity, are these your skins? Were they created by others? If so, I would recommend both getting permissions to redistribute these skins, as well as giving credit in the "Read me" files. It will save a lot of grief in the long run.

lion23dj

I said that I deleted the text files of the autors. If someone is feeling forgetted, write me and I include the name in the credits.

lion23dj

Buff!! It's was a hard work, but I started to updated the files of the skopes with the credits (I don't finished yet). I say sorry again for the bad gestion.

Amazo Version 2.2

Quote from: lion23dj on January 30, 2011, 08:29:03 PM
Buff!! It's was a hard work, but I started to updated the files of the skopes with the credits (I don't finished yet). I say sorry again for the bad gestion.

e veryone makes mistakes, i dont think anyone is going to specifically jump on you for that. i thing its a good gesture that your going through your files and trying to update them with the correct credits. as long as your not taking the credit for others work, all should be good.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.