Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

king butterfly

Started by bearded, January 21, 2011, 11:40:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearded

for no reason other than to get back into the game:

ow_tiobe_sb

You do realise that, if you are in for this penny, the pound must include 21 and 24.  The guinea, of course, would be Dr. Girlfriend...

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and Whirled Braker
Two words: Moog.

daglob

Kenn

No idea who it is, but it looks intriguing.
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

bearded

gonna do the thigh boots and chest piece today, and then work on some custom animations.
know what would make me totally do the whole cast? even a simple mod, like just the stats and some fighting maybe. i wonder how hard it would be to adapt some of the voices to a mod. nobody has ever tried doing that before. like cut up some animated scenes into voices and make cutscenes.
anyway, this is just to get me started being busy again, i will get back to miss america and the flash mod soon.

BentonGrey

Ha!  The Monarch!  That's great Bearded. :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

bearded

any skin volunteers while i work on the animations?

ow_tiobe_sb

Quote from: bearded on January 22, 2011, 01:58:32 AM
any skin volunteers while i work on the animations?

I'll volunteer some skin; however, I should warn you that I've yet to pose for anything...revealing thus far in my modest modeling career.

Looking good, BiL.   :thumbup:

ow_tiobe_sb

bearded

looking for a skin and animation ideas. the modelling is complete.

BentonGrey

Quote from: bearded on January 23, 2011, 06:38:18 AM
looking for a skin and animation ideas. the modelling is complete.

Well, he should have an animation where he points one fist forward and grips that wrist to fire his darts.  Other than that, I'm not entirely sure.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Amazo Version 2.2

i'm sorry, i have no clue who the character is, but the mesh itself looks pretty good.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

ow_tiobe_sb

Quote from: BentonGrey on January 24, 2011, 05:45:27 PM
Well, he should have an animation where he points one fist forward and grips that wrist to fire his darts.  Other than that, I'm not entirely sure.

Sounds appropriate for the ranged attack animation.  Perhaps for the idle animation (or an alternate idle animation) you could have him pose with mock confidence, upright, chest thrust forward with hands on hips, and then have him slightly stooped, fists raised and shaking above his head (cocked somewhat to the left) in a gesture of impotent rage.  (You can leave it to the player to imagine the words "Curse you, Dr. Venture!" on the mesh's lips.)

If I find the time, I'll see if I there are decent video captures I can do of some of The Monarch's mannerisms.  No promises.

ow_tiobe_sb

ow_tiobe_sb

Quote from: Amazo Version 2.2 on January 24, 2011, 06:13:34 PM
i'm sorry, i have no clue who the character is, but the mesh itself looks pretty good.

He's a minor character in the Ninja Dominicron anime series.

ow_tiobe_sb

Amazo Version 2.2

thanks, i can look the character up now. :D
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

bearded

he lies. look up monarch venture on google and you'll find him.

ow_tiobe_sb

Quote from: bearded on January 24, 2011, 09:17:37 PM
he lies.

All my efforts are in place to slow The Decay of Lying, and the Ninja Dominicron series provided a crystalline palace for just such an endeavour.

Curse you, BiL, for making such spiffy work of The Monarch!  Now I am quasi-inspired (quasi-, mind you) to realise my own designs for Dr. Girlfriend (or, as she is now known, "Dr. Mrs. The Monarch")--which is precisely what I will do, once I resolve my 3ds max 5.1 SP1-non-working-biped.dlc problem in Windows 7.  :banghead:

ow_tiobe_sb

The Hitman

Kenn

Quote from: ow_tiobe_sb on January 24, 2011, 06:25:36 PM
Quote from: Amazo Version 2.2 on January 24, 2011, 06:13:34 PM

He's a minor character in the Ninja Dominicron anime series.

ow_tiobe_sb

Oh yeah.  He does kind of look like the guy who was defeated by Tasueka to win Zai's hand in marriage in the third season episode with the Ring of the Five Elements and the metal golem thingies.
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

bearded

The Hitman

UnkoMan

Oh wow. This is fantastic...
He definately needs an animation of throwing a smoke bomb to the floor (and then just sort of standing there, coughing).