News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Anyone playing DCUO on PS3?

Started by Tortuga, January 15, 2011, 07:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tortuga

Ooga booga,

My brother has been playing DCUO on PS3 and is tempting me to pick one up.  I'm just curious if there are FR folks also playing on PS3.  That may make or break my decision.

Thunder

Yup.  I'm playing on PS3.  I'm having a blast.   

I love this game.

Tortuga

Thunder, I picked up a PS3 and DCUO.  My gamertag is EDTortuga if you wanna cause some chaos.

Thunder

mine is Johnny_Stains..I will add you.   :thumbup:

JeyNyce

How's the text on the PS3 version?  I heard that the text is a bit small?
I don't call for tech support, I AM TECH SUPPORT!
It's the internet, don't take it personal!

AncientSpirit

It would be great if they ultimately merged the two platforms together as they originally planned.   Maybe it will be phased in later. 
AncientSpirit
Plotter and Writer of ... The Legendary (and by that I mean LONG FORGOTTEN) Fantastic Force!!!!

JeyNyce

I heard that in Portal 2 PC & PS3 will be able to play together.  If that becomes a hit then they may consider it.  I think they need to work out a few more bugs in the game.
I don't call for tech support, I AM TECH SUPPORT!
It's the internet, don't take it personal!

Bujin

I just bought it - my son's on it as we speak.  Is there a preferred server as with COH?
- Bujin

Tortuga

My brother and I have been mostly playing on PVP servers.  We're on Killing Joke and No Man's Land.  The PVP adds a fun element to the game and so far, I haven't experienced any 'cheap' or annoying aspects to it.  In fact, the first sessions we played as villains, we didn't see any heroes until we went to a part of town that we knew would have heroes.  Same experience playing as heroes.  The PVP does come into play when you're doing outside missions and sometimes, the opposite side also has a mission to do there.

If you hate PVP, I'd be open to starting on a PVE server too.

Tortuga

Bujin, what's your PS3 gamertag?