News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

NPI Down?

Started by atomic_lizard, December 05, 2010, 01:53:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

atomic_lizard

The link is down. Is just down temporarily, or for updates, or God forbid, are we losing another major ff resource again?

Scorpion13mk2

I was just coming to post this.

Man, I knew I should have gotten more stuff. In fact, I was on the way to get more keyframes. The meshes were amazing, but the keyframe resource was very much needed, to me.

atomic_lizard

Has anyone got the offical word from House Quake on its status yet? Man, first Ren's Toybox and now NPI, these are truly some sad times we are living in. I sincerely hope one of the other major players' sites picks up on the tribute House Quake had going on at NPI to the fallen, but not forgotten greats like Matrix.

Tomato

I'm not sure what's going on either. I tried contacting HQ when NPI last had issues, and I never got anything back. I'll try again soon, but for now if anyone wants something I've done (whether or not I put it on NPI before it went down) just PM me.

Worst case, once I get my mod done I'll look for someplace else to host it.

Scorpion13mk2

I remember that it went down once before like a year or 2 ago, but it did come back up. Im sure its just temporary. If it wasnt, Im sure that HQ would have at least said something about it on the board here.

House Quake

back up n running.  I've been away on personal issues and forgot to update some info.  everything is kool now.

President Raygun

John Jr.

Scorpion13mk2

Im so friggin happy about this. I cant even tell you. I was so afraid that it was down for good this time.

Tomato

Dang it HQ, you should have waited until AFTER I had finished destroying Hero Force from the inside out before bringing the site back up!

Ummm... I mean... Yay, NPI's back up now!

daglob

Tomato

I should add that with NPI back up now, you can expect a serious update from me sometime within the next week (including some forgotten gems, like the USAgent skin I did for the skinning competition)

Podmark

Glad you guys are back up.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

atomic_lizard

:thumbup: Happy Dance... Drinks All Around... Glad to see you back.

cmdrkoenig67

Good to see you and the site back, HQ.

Dana

Tomato

Just a little notification that my NPI page is currently down for maintenance, I'm doing some folder restructuring and file renaming and I want to make sure everything works smoothly before I put everything back up.