Today is only yesterday's tomorrow

Started by The Phantom Eyebrow, November 14, 2010, 02:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Phantom Eyebrow

Never have truer, nor more profound, words been spoken.  Or, if not spoken aloud as such, then typed aboard.  Give me that at least!  you wouldn't deny me that!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHDKd7gOqWE

Glitch Girl

-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

The Phantom Eyebrow

Ah.  Ahem. 

Er... this seemed like a much better idea for a thread after an evening watching a few matches in the pub.  There's something about the preposterous bombast in this song that appeals to me when I am in my cups.  This does not necessarily cross over into an interesting idea for a thread though.  As I realise now. 

So, er, as you were then.

Sevenforce

*goes back to scratching his back with the cat
I so need booze -_-

Deaths Jester

Quote from: The Phantom Eyebrow on November 16, 2010, 08:19:20 PM
Ah.  Ahem. 

Er... this seemed like a much better idea for a thread after an evening watching a few matches in the pub.  There's something about the preposterous bombast in this song that appeals to me when I am in my cups.  This does not necessarily cross over into an interesting idea for a thread though.  As I realise now. 

So, er, as you were then.

So more or less, the more drinks the more today seems like yesterday's tomorrow, eh? So I mush be in like three years ago future?
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

ow_tiobe_sb

Quote from: Deaths Jester on November 17, 2010, 05:43:58 PM
So I mush be in like three years ago future?

Three years ago tomorrow, three sheets in the wind, tongue-tied and in your cups to stay, it would seem.

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and Whirled Braker
Two words: Moog.

Previsionary

What I thought was dumb yesterday, continues to be dumb today, and will certainly be dumb, if not dumber, tomorrow. *looks at DJ*
Disappear when you least expe--

GogglesPizanno

Quote from: Previsionary on November 17, 2010, 07:12:59 PM
What I thought was dumb yesterday, continues to be dumb today, and will certainly be dumb, if not dumber, tomorrow. *looks at DJ*

"Get off my lawn" screams the now old man....

Deaths Jester

*returns Prev's look* So more or less, you're dumb today, tommorrow, and forever.  Right?

The Phantom Eyebrow

Quote from: Deaths Jester on November 19, 2010, 06:44:39 PM

*returns Prev's look* So more or less, you're dumb today, tommorrow, and forever.  Right?

Ah, the old "rubber - glue" defence.  Textbook play sir...  ^_^

Previsionary

You are what Diablo Cody would refer to as being green jello. Deal with it.
Disappear when you least expe--

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Previsionary on November 22, 2010, 04:06:45 AM

You are what Diablo Cody would refer to as being green jello. Deal with it.

Never much like green jello...I think I'm more of a red jello instead...at least that's what the docs say.

Quote from: The Phantom Eyebrow on November 20, 2010, 04:48:50 PM

Ah, the old "rubber - glue" defence.  Textbook play sir...  ^_^

Why, thank you, TPE.  I'd been looking for a wonderful time to spring it on Prev.