BiL, please put down the Smarties and Red Bull...

Started by ow_tiobe_sb, November 09, 2010, 02:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ow_tiobe_sb

...for the children's sake.

That is all.  Thank you.

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and Whirled Braker
Two words: Moog.

bearded

...is that a dagger i see before me?

again, i have to google to see what you are talking about. really, what is your native tongue?

http://www.idrink.com/v.html?id=47957

hey, that actually sounds good.
yes, i have been whimsical of late, just be glad i don't have the owty avatar to play around with!

ow_tiobe_sb

BiL, whimsy is one thing, but your particular variety of madcap merriment is quite another thing entirely.  Please don't make me organise an *gasp* intervention:unsure:

ow_tiobe_sb

bearded

The handle toward my hand?

i'm really digging da goil avatar from daglob. (random comment, no connection to thread. if you want to call it a thread. it seems more like loose strands.)

ow_tiobe_sb

Right!  Time to administer a sedative.

Spoiler

ow_tiobe_sb

daglob

Quote from: bearded on November 09, 2010, 02:58:51 PM
The handle toward my hand?

i'm really digging da goil avatar from daglob. (random comment, no connection to thread. if you want to call it a thread. it seems more like loose strands.)

What she really needs is a Plastic Woman mesh, though.

I tried making one out of Plasticman TJ and Lord E's Crymsin. Why haven't you seen it? Let's just say there are some things that man is not meant to know...

Once heard a commedian doing Shakespeare as if it were being done by John Wayne...

ow_tiobe_sb

Quote from: daglob on November 09, 2010, 07:48:37 PM
Once heard a commedian doing Shakespeare as if it were being done by John Wayne...

That would be Robins Williams in Dead Poets Society (and, yes, the lines quoted in that film were also from the Scottish play), and you will utterly undermine this intervention if you encourage BiL to persist in this demented behaviour.  :angry:

*prepares the rubber dowel pin and the spare footed pajamas*

ow_tiobe_sb

BlueBard

"Juliet -- Where are ya, Woman?  Climb down here on my horse and let's get hitched!"

"Time creeps, in its' petty pace, Pilgrim, from day t'day.  Uh, huh."

"Ah -- Poor Yorick.  I knew 'im well, Pardner."
STO/CO: @bluegeek

Tawodi Osdi

daglob

Quote from: ow_tiobe_sb on November 09, 2010, 08:23:20 PM

That would be Robins Williams in Dead Poets Society (and, yes, the lines quoted in that film were also from the Scottish play), and you will utterly undermine this intervention if you encourage BiL to persist in this demented behaviour.  :angry:

*prepares the rubber dowel pin and the spare footed pajamas*

ow_tiobe_sb

Girl Glob crosses her arms and says "Just what do you think you are going to do with that?"

ow_tiobe_sb

Quote from: daglob on November 10, 2010, 03:32:32 AM
Girl Glob crosses her arms and says "Just what do you think you are going to do with that?"

It is my intention to apply to Mr. BiL (OH NO!) some of the behaviour modification techniques learned from the much esteemed Dr. Francis Willis, for the good of King and Country.

Now, where did I leave that cast iron balloon catheter?...

ow_tiobe_sb

Deaths Jester

Quote from: ow_tiobe_sb on November 10, 2010, 04:44:33 AM
Quote from: daglob on November 10, 2010, 03:32:32 AM

It is my intention to apply to Mr. BiL (OH NO!) some of the behaviour modification techniques learned from the much esteemed Dr. Francis Willis, for the good of King and Country.

Now, where did I leave that cast iron balloon catheter?...

ow_tiobe_sb

I think you left it in you manservant, Lane, after his..umm...accident last time.  And when did BiL need behaviour modification...come on, he's nowhere near his million mile tune-up!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.