News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Human Torch I and Sub-mariner

Started by John Jr., October 24, 2010, 09:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Jr.

Hey, guys. Anyone knows where I could find vps for the Original Human Torch (like Johnny Storm, but more mature) and Sub-mariner? I need them for my Captain America mod.
Thanks in advance!

Panther_Gunn

I think there was an abbreviated voice pack for Namor in the Fantastic Force mod somewhere (can't remember which mission).  Not a lot of lines, but at least one "Imperious Rex!"  :P
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

John Jr.

Thanks, Panther.
Do you know who did this Namor vp?
I found a great cmdrkoenig67 vp for the Torch (I just had to remove two "I'm Johnny Storm" lines), but I still need more suggestions for Namor and The Falcon.

Panther_Gunn

I'm pretty sure it's listed in the credits somewhere.  I think there was a seperate txt file by that point listing who had done what in the mod.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

John Jr.

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: John Jr. on December 06, 2010, 10:18:39 PM
Thanks, Panther.
Do you know who did this Namor vp?
I found a great cmdrkoenig67 vp for the Torch (I just had to remove two "I'm Johnny Storm" lines), but I still need more suggestions for Namor and The Falcon.

LOL...I didn't suggest my VP, because I didn't think it would work for what you wanted.  I'm glad you like it enough to use it.

Dana

John Jr.

You made a great work with it, Dana. It sounds a bit "young", but the speech lines and the acting are too good, so I had too use it.