Marvel Trading Card Game: Deck advice?

Started by Outcast, October 09, 2010, 02:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Outcast

Not sure if there are still members here who have played and enjoyed this game. So if there are, i am looking for some help on building a deck to defeat the last stage against Master Mold and his Sentinels on the DS. I was only lucky to beat it once using a deck team up of Xmen and the Brotherhood. And i was very close to beating it again using a Fantastic Four deck. :P

lugaru

I spent a lot of time playing that on DS, I think I may have used a Marvel Knights deck to kill off sentinel producing cards. Same goes for Spidey Villains. I'll have to boot it up sometime and see what my final decks looked like.

Outcast

Quote from: lugaru on October 11, 2010, 12:49:49 AM
I spent a lot of time playing that on DS, I think I may have used a Marvel Knights deck to kill off sentinel producing cards. Same goes for Spidey Villains. I'll have to boot it up sometime and see what my final decks looked like.

Hmmm.. Marvel Knights deck eh... yeah they have a number of plot twists and equipment cards to knock out stunned opponents. Like Quick kill and Punisher's War wagon. Haven't really tried using quick kill though.

By Spidey Villains, i assume your referring to a Sinister Syndicate deck. Sadistic Choice can also knock out stunned opponents. Other than that, i'm not sure what cards to use, to make them more effective.

Anyways, i'll be interested to see your final decks if you ever get to check them out. Thanks. :)