Reactivation Weekend Featuring Going Rogue (oct 7 - oct 10)

Started by Marmeille, September 28, 2010, 09:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marmeille

http://www.cityofheroes.com/news/news_archive/reactivation_weekend_featuring.html

QuoteIt's time for another City of Heroes® Reactivation Weekend and this one is going to be better than ever! Why, you ask? Because old and new players alike will get a preview of the new content in City of Heroes Going Rogue™! For everyone's gaming pleasure, Praetoria will be accessible to ALL accounts in good standing whether they are brand new, have been reactivated or have remained active!

If you've let your City of Heroes account lapse, but would like to see what Going Rogue is like, we will reactivate your account for FREE. Because there is so much new content to explore, you're getting almost FIVE full days to experience it all!

Active and reactivated account holders will be able to try out our newest and most visually captivating power sets* while discovering a brand new parallel world and the intestine struggle ripping apart its denizens behind those sterile Praetorian walls**!

The Reactivation Weekend starts on Thursday, October 7th at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time / 10:00 a.m. Central Time / 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time / 4:00 p.m. British Time / 17:00 Central European Time and ends on Sunday, October 10th, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time / 1:59 a.m. Central Time / 2:59 a.m. Eastern Time / 7:59 a.m. British Time / 8:59 Central European Time.

There is no better time to come back to City of Heroes and say hi to your friends! Who knows, you may even make new ones in Praetoria!

So mark your calendars and get ready to go Rogue!

* To continue using the Dual Pistols, Demon Summoning, Kinetic Melee and Electric Control power sets after the Reactivation weekend, you will need to upgrade your City of Heroes game account with a valid Going Rogue code.

** Please note all active or reactivated accounts that will be granted temporary access to Going Rogue will only have access to the Praetorian content up to level 14.
Marmeille is the wisest cat ever, EVER!!!
Cool Cape is sometimes made of oatmeal (freaking unstable molecules).
[IMG]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k30/marma_pix/CivilWarMarm.gif[/img]

Reepicheep

They always seem to plan these on dates I have something else going on.

Tortuga

That's the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend.  Looks like I'll get to try it a little bit in that time.

SHAUNIE

I'll be on! I was just active for about a month, teaching my brother how to play. Going Rogue is alright. I do wish that purchasing Going Rogue gave a free month... $30 is a little much for what you are getting... at least I think so.