News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

WHO'S ACTIVE?

Started by Blkcasanova247, September 28, 2010, 03:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blkcasanova247

Hey guys...who's actively playing these days? I'm thinking about jumping back in for a bit. ;)
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

Alaric

Currently taking a much-needed break- I had been spending much too much time playing. I'm sure I'll be back sooner or later.
Fear the "A"!!!

bat1987

Still having troubles with renewing sub, as soon as do it, I`m back full time.

Courtnall6

Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

GhostMachine

UnkoMan

I totally...

Sometimes...

Once in a while...

Am. If I remember or am not too busy.

Valandar

I'm in there every day, though connection issues plague me in the PM hours (Comcast's fault, not CO, it affects everything).

I also see C6 in and out from time to time.
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. ...All right, hand me the bomb."  - Ultra Magnus

No, I am NOT accepting suggestions or requests at this time.

lugaru

I still play a few hours a week, although mostly building cool costumes rather than beating up the same foes again.

Civilization 5 and Dead Rising 2 is not helping though and could cause me to take an official break.

Courtnall6

Looks like I won't be able to be on at all for a bit. A powers spike crashed my main PC. I'm not sure how much damage was done. I'm getting a PC savy friend to check it out for me...but he wont be able to see what's what until after the weekend. I'm stuck with a barebones backup PC at the moment. :(
Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

electro

I'm active both here & CoH :blink:

GhostMachine

Quote from: electro on October 06, 2010, 12:22:44 AM
I'm active both here & CoH :blink:

This is about Champions Online. Not CoH or the FR board.  :P

electro

Here as in Champs - @Massive_Punch :blink:

GhostMachine

Ah. Well, you haven't posted your handle in the stickied CO handles thread, which is why I was confused.

BentonGrey

Sorry guys, while I was enjoying the game a good deal, I had to drop my subscription to save funds.  I'd like to pick it back up one day, but it's going to be a while before I can afford it.  I hope y'all are still playing when I can get back in. :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Blkcasanova247

Hey...do they charge you to "reactivate" your account? I wanna do it this weekend but thats contingent on whether or not I'm getting charged up-front.
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!