News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Post your Nemesis pics!

Started by bat1987, March 13, 2010, 01:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnkoMan

Well, since you can have more than one you should obviously do both eventually. I would, personally, go for mad scientist first though. THEN he creates an evil clone as revenge for being sent to jail! GOSH! Also, the scientist is totally allowed to be A) an alien or B) a gorilla. Because that makes it just that much more awesome.

Right guys? Right?

Valandar

Well, making a Gorilla mad scientist would be so TOTALLY ripping off Doctor Silverback, yannow.

Anyway, I decided on the Imperfect Duplicate.

On the left - Crimson Guardian. On the right - CRIMSONAC!!!

"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. ...All right, hand me the bomb."  - Ultra Magnus

No, I am NOT accepting suggestions or requests at this time.

bat1987

Wow, I like them both! A lot. Really like the colors on them. Good job mate.

Xenolith

Love it!  Great job on Bizarro Crmisonac! 

Sewer King is pretty neat looking, bat.

Phantom Avenger just hit 23 last night.  I'm looking forward to making a Nemesis for him.

UnkoMan

I was actually ripping off Gorilla Grodd. No wait, Ultra Humanite, since albino apes are always better. No wait! GRAPE APE! Yes, a giant purple super intelligent gorilla... that shoots lazers out of its eyes. Ultimate villain!!!

But your Bizarro rip looks pretty good too.

This is the first time I've seen Crimson Guardian. Gosh he's barrel chested.

Oh, and I forgot to talk about Sewer King. Awesome proportions. Where'd you get that alligator head? That's not a standard beast head right?

Valandar

Quote from: UnkoMan on April 19, 2010, 11:49:32 PM
I was actually ripping off Gorilla Grodd. No wait, Ultra Humanite, since albino apes are always better. No wait! GRAPE APE! Yes, a giant purple super intelligent gorilla... that shoots lazers out of its eyes. Ultimate villain!!!

But your Bizarro rip looks pretty good too.

This is the first time I've seen Crimson Guardian. Gosh he's barrel chested.

Oh, and I forgot to talk about Sewer King. Awesome proportions. Where'd you get that alligator head? That's not a standard beast head right?

1 ) Crimson Guardian isn't QUITE as barrel chested as he appears - the bright yellow V shape exaggerates it a bit. :D

2 ) The gator head is a perk-based purchase in Mil City after you defeat 1000 Sovereign Sons by the way. :D
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. ...All right, hand me the bomb."  - Ultra Magnus

bat1987

Tnx. Actually this is a head you get for defeating 5k sovereign sons, its bigger than the one you get for 1k.

Valandar

Quote from: bat1987 on April 20, 2010, 07:39:59 AM

Tnx. Actually this is a head you get for defeating 5k sovereign sons, its bigger than the one you get for 1k.

There's a second one? I need to get curbstomping SovSons, then! Angry Beast needs a bigger head!

lugaru

Very cool villains so far, in particular I'm fond of the Sewer King and the Voodoo one.

Borknagar, herald to Mother North (a future nemesis). He is accompanied by evil beast men with black magic.

bat1987

Quote from: lugaru on April 20, 2010, 03:04:18 PM
Very cool villains so far, in particular I'm fond of the Sewer King and the Voodoo one.

Tnx. I really like Borknagar, looks spooky. Diggin` the whole hard-rock theme you have with vocalist!

GhostMachine

Midnight Crusader's newest Nemesis:

Modern Day Warrior - Munitions Savage, with Military Weapons Thugs. No real background on the character. I got his name from one of the nicknames of Kerry Von Erich, a deceased pro wrestler (who I wasn't really a fan of). Created his look a long time ago, and actually thought about using it for a hero (who probably would have been Dual Blades).

Clint McBride's first Nemesis:

Johnny Utah, The Deadeye Kid - Archery Savage, with Military Weapons Cowboys. Johnny Utah is actually a time traveller from the year 1964 (don't ask me how someone from the sixties got hold of a time machine!), with an unhealthy fixation on cowboys. But he can't shoot a gun to save his life, which is why he uses a bow and arrows. His henchmen are actually cowboys from the 1800s that he's armed with modern weaponry. (His time machine has been destroyed, trapping him in 2010, so the only place he's going is prison!)

(And yes, I got the name from the Keanu Reeves classic, Point Break. Almost named him Billy Yuma, but I may use that name for a different Nemesis instead.)

Manbot2

The Archnemesis(And the only so far) of my main character The Marine, here he is.. DOCTOR MECHANOTRON!

Valandar

The latest enemy of Crimson Guardian - Maestro Arcus!

bat1987

Some nems that weren`t posted so far (too lazy to post bios now :D) :

Black Dragon :

Golden Mask (munitions)

Firewall (fire)

Silk Spider (martial arts)-not terribly happy how she turned out might change her later

Riot :

Angel Face (munitions)

Project Greenskin :

Obsolete (might)

BentonGrey

Ahh!  I love Golden Mask, Bat, very nice work!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

GhostMachine

I need to update this thread, because GhostMachine and Deadest Warrior have Nemeses, and Clint McBride and Cyberknight X have news ones. GhostMachine is about to get a new one soon, though, so I'll wait until after that.

Believe it or not, but Midnight Crusader still has Modern Day Warrior as his current Nemesis. Mainly because I don't run MC much any more (VB farming, lair runs and certain boss fights are about all I do with him), and I got the All That Glitters mission and sat on it for about 3 or 4 months, because I hate that mission. And to top it off, when I finally did it, it was lagtastic. I almost DCed about 4 or 5 different times while doing it!

bat1987

Quote from: BentonGrey on October 14, 2010, 04:07:51 AM
Ahh!  I love Golden Mask, Bat, very nice work!

Thanks Benton, he's a concept I had in mind for a very long time, but was on hold until I unlocked Aristocrat Jacket (thanks to GhosMachine who sent it my way).

Quote from: GhostMachine on October 14, 2010, 05:04:35 AM
Believe it or not, but Midnight Crusader still has Modern Day Warrior as his current Nemesis. Mainly because I don't run MC much any more (VB farming, lair runs and certain boss fights are about all I do with him), and I got the All That Glitters mission and sat on it for about 3 or 4 months, because I hate that mission. And to top it off, when I finally did it, it was lagtastic. I almost DCed about 4 or 5 different times while doing it!

Ugh tell me about it, by far the worst nemesis mission. Sadly it appears to be a frequent one, I had the mission on almost all of my nems. Its not only boring to play through, it rarely fits my nemesis concept (except for Voodoo for obvious reasons).

GhostMachine

Okay, here are a few more Nemeses:

The Deadest Warrior:

Pyreus (Fire Maniac with Super Strength Infernals). Pyreus is a demon who was summoned by a cult....which was a big mistake, as they were unable to control him. Fortunately, a mystical hero who was passing by was able to limit Pyreus' powers by bonding him to one of the cult members.

Cyberknight X:

Cybernaut (Power Armor Savage with Military Weapons Robots). Cybernaut's armor is actually a slightly modified prototype Cyberknight X armor that somehow fell into the wrong hands. The man who wears it is nothing but a thug and wouldn't be such a big deal without the armor.  

Clint McBride:

Andromeda 9 (Telekinesis Maniac with Super Strength Lizardmen). Andromeda 9 is an android that was created as part of a super-secret government project. Unfortunately, of the 12 androids developed as part of the project, Andromeda 9 was the only one not deemed an abject failure (the others either wouldn't function at all, went completely berserk, suicided soon after activation, or were deemed mentally deficient). Even more unfortunately, she was also absolutely evil, but hid it well until she was able to escape. The lizardmen were part of another government project and she stole the device that controlled them before she fled herself.

I've got a few more I need to post, including GhostMachine's two Nemeses so far and Commander Arkinus' first, but I will wait and do that later.

*edit* For some reason in the picture Andromeda 9's legs look thicker than they actually are. Could be an optical illusion caused by the pads on the sides of her legs.