AfghanAnt

The Heralds of Destiny

Spoiler

1 Epic Ezscript Storyline
1 Custom Title Screen
1 Custom Title Soundtrack
19 New and Updated FXs
30 New Skins/Skopes

Choose between 13 Heralds and battle your way through an all-out test of endurance to save the multiverse.

Scripted by Benton Grey
Story and Art by AfghanAnt
Additional Art: Courtnall6, Tomato & Renegade (Wolverine, Colossus, Red Hulk and Captian America)

Main Heralds
The Leader: Killraven
The Rookie: Crusader
The Trinity: The Marvel Child, Genis-Vell, & The Marvel Universe
The Comedian: Spider-Woman
The Monster: Dark Hulk
The Machine: Iron Maiden
The Wild Card: Doop
The Marvel: Marvelman

Coming (very) Soon...

murs47

Podmark

By the name of Stan Lee! I think I will have to play a mod again.

This looks incredible AA.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

cmdrkoenig67

Good heavens!  Looks very interesting.

Dana  :thumbup:

Outcast

This looks like an awesome mod indeed. That promotional art/teaser "poster" for the mod looks really nice and cool too. How do you guys do that? :blink:

steamteck

OMG! looks very very cool! The teaser looks very professional also.I can't wait!

darkknight92

Honestly, see this made my day.  :D

My thanks to everyone involved!

DrMike2000

Wow!

This looks pretty cool. I thinK I'll go and install FFvTTR on my laptop in preparation.

DOOP! You're kidding! Doop's in this, I'm definitely up for playing when it comes out!

Stranger Than Fiction:
The Strangers, Tales of the Navigator and Freedom Force X
www.fundamentzero.com

spydermann93

OMG! This looks so amazing! Great to see a new product being released by you AA :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

Question: Aside from the 13 Heralds, can Custom Characters (Avatars) battle through this as well?

kkhohoho

Looks interesting, though I'm a bit clueless on who Dark Hulk and this particular version of Spiderwoman are. Could someone care to enlighten me?
The Golden Age; 'A different look at a different era.'

http://archiveofourown.org/works/1089779/chapters/2193203

crimsonquill

Quote from: kkhohoho on September 23, 2010, 08:26:23 PM
Looks interesting, though I'm a bit clueless on who Dark Hulk and this particular version of Spiderwoman are. Could someone care to enlighten me?

Dark Hulk I believe is a new take on Hulk created by AA unless I am missing out on a story arc of some kind. Spiderwoman is from the Ultimate Universe and is a female clone of Peter Parker.

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

kkhohoho

Quote from: crimsonquill on September 23, 2010, 09:14:56 PM
Quote from: kkhohoho on September 23, 2010, 08:26:23 PM

Dark Hulk I believe is a new take on Hulk created by AA unless I am missing out on a story arc of some kind.

- CQ

No, I looked up Dark Hulk earlier. I found him on an Incredible Hulk cover, which also has Dr.Strange and Namor on it. Still no clue what's up with Dark Hulk though.
The Golden Age; 'A different look at a different era.'

http://archiveofourown.org/works/1089779/chapters/2193203

catwhowalksbyhimself

From what I can gather, Dark Hulk is the result of an alien creature possessing Bruce Banner in order the gain the power of the Hulk, creating a fusion of the two.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

crimsonquill

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on September 23, 2010, 09:43:10 PM
From what I can gather, Dark Hulk is the result of an alien creature possessing Bruce Banner in order the gain the power of the Hulk, creating a fusion of the two.

Ahh.. I did some internet searching of my own to find the issues numbers and read the issues that "Dark Hulk" appeared in on my CD archieved collection. Definitly will be looking forward to see how AA handles this character as well as playing the whole Mod when it's released.

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

John Jr.

The new skopes and skins are great, AA. The X-Men are specially good looking. I don't know a lot of the new characters, but I'll be sure to get the mod anyway. I'm very curious to "read" your story.

Figure Fan

This looks spectacular.

Is Destiny holding the Ultimate Nullifier?? :blink:

Amazo Version 2.2

For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

BentonGrey

:ffvstr: only, the first game doesn't support EZScript, and I can't mod without it.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Johnny Patches

wow i been missing alot :banghead:.. looks good from what i see guys..:)

Amazo Version 2.2

Quote from: BentonGrey on September 30, 2010, 05:15:58 AM
:ffvstr: only, the first game doesn't support EZScript, and I can't mod without it.

Defenitely works for me. Thank you.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

AfghanAnt

Sent all the files needed to finish it to Bent. He's run into some snags but the mod is coming. :)

AncientSion

detourne_me

Hope this mods progressing well ;)

BentonGrey

It is progressing, albeit slowly.  I hit some major snags that were seemingly inexplicable, but I managed to fix them.  Now it's just a matter of me finishing it up, but I'm afraid I'm moving at a glacial pace these days.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

AfghanAnt

It's my fault. I've been so business with work and a cold. :)

The Burned

Incredible. Im so glad i reisntalled  :ffvstr: . Pls someone tell me where to get this stunning iron man skin form the 2nd pic.

cant w8 for the mod. looks impressive ;)