News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

FFX Battery Powered Error

Started by Trelau, December 15, 2010, 07:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trelau

So i created a character with attribute "Battery Powered" in FFX 3.3, ran the ffx contol center and then relaunched the game with the character in the rumble room.
Here's what i get:

"ExecInitAttrib : Error in initialising attribute Battery"

My character starts with 0 EP and can't gain any energy point by any mean (he has an energy leech power but it doesn't give him any enegy point when he uses it, and i tried with energy surge power on him, no effect either))

Is it a common/already resolved problem? (i tried searching for it, but din't get any hit)
If not, where should i look to try to find what's wrong? (i'm talking about what game file do i need to "fix")

Thanks in advance

Previsionary

"ExecInitAttrib : Error in initialising attribute Battery" <--- false error.

What other attributes does the character have? Does Battery power work on any other character? You may need to post your whole logs.
Disappear when you least expe--

Trelau

That character had limited flight and adaptative too. I tried making a character with exclusively battery powered, but it gave me the same error message in the console.
The only one who seems to be working is the FFX manbot, who is built-in so that may explain why he works and not the others.
What do you mean by "false error"? Do you mean the game "crashes" for another reason but blame it on the attribute?
Also, i don't remember where to find the game log, i never had to look for it before

Previsionary

No, I mean it's not a real error. It's nothing you have to worry about as every FFX attribute generates that message.

Check the gamefaq for information on obtaining logs: http://freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=49868.0
Disappear when you least expe--