News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

angry question!

Started by bearded, August 27, 2010, 12:25:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearded

i used the same technique as i did with deadpool, mouth moving under mask. and i played around with the light, so he is in shadow when angry. neat, yes?

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi Bearded,

Very cool!! :thumbup:

Could this be done for other full masked characters (ie spiderman)?

Respectfully,
Io

daglob

While I know that the original intention with The Questin was to completly hide his face and leave no clue to his expression, I think that looks neat!

bearded

i am doing spiderman next. i'm going to try and do the eye closeing so you see all black from the skins.
and daglob, you have a good point. i didn't even think of that...

Cyber Burn

Someone is on a serious roll here. right on!

bearded

hey! Sioux City Dynamo! when can i get my hands on your wonder woman!?

i've gotten good at making the heads, i just regret most people aren't going to see them ingame. it takes a bit of work to set up a head, mainly only mod makers are going to use them.

say...if i learn how to make heads for  :ffvstr: are there any of you ezscript people that could use some?

daglob

Quote from: bearded on August 27, 2010, 03:57:52 AM
i am doing spiderman next. i'm going to try and do the eye closeing so you see all black from the skins.
and daglob, you have a good point. i didn't even think of that...

Yeah, but Ditko used Spiderman's eyes to show emotion, and if I look back through the Action Hero Archieves I'll probably find a blank Question face with a faint suggestion of emotion, so...

Artistic License is a wonderful thing.

Got a few examples of Mr. A. Need to look back and see if that steel facemask ever changes expression...

Tomato

Quote from: bearded on August 27, 2010, 10:59:36 AM

i've gotten good at making the heads, i just regret most people aren't going to see them ingame. it takes a bit of work to set up a head, mainly only mod makers are going to use them.

say...if i learn how to make heads for  :ffvstr: are there any of you ezscript people that could use some?

I might, if I ever have time... I was gonna PM you about the possibility doing a few of my characters for a mod I might possibly perhaps start on, but unfortunately it would be awile before I could make use of them.

John Jr.

Sure! It would be great! Talking heads are always needed when we're making mods.

JKCarrier

I was gonna say, a Spider-Man head would probably fit one of the characters in my Batman mod...

Kenn

Quote from: John Jr. on August 27, 2010, 05:56:27 PM
Sure! It would be great! Talking heads are always needed when we're making mods.

I usually have liked their music, but I haven't seen a lot of mods that used their songs.    :P
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

daglob

Quote from: Kenn on August 30, 2010, 08:31:16 PM
Quote from: John Jr. on August 27, 2010, 05:56:27 PM

I usually have liked their music, but I haven't seen a lot of mods that used their songs.    :P

Didn't Herb Albert do "Music to Make Mods By"?

If you understand this weak pun you are as old as me.