And they drag me back in?

Started by RAZDAWG22, August 12, 2010, 03:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAZDAWG22

Hi all,

Most if not all of you will not remember me but I wandered around the fringes of this forum for a few years and also played COH with some of you.  Just wondering if the game was still going strong and if it was worth getting back into.

Wow my emoticon is still here....heh
"Calling me a dog...Well leave a dog alone...Cause nothing can stop me from burying your bones..."
Agent of H.A.M.S.T.E.R. - Urban Warfare Division

catwhowalksbyhimself

Well, as a newer player myself, I can only say that there's still plenty of players online, especially at Freedom and Virtue, plenty of new players around too and lots of cools stuff being added all the time.  If you want to get in, I'd recommend waiting next week and getting the complete Going Rogue, which will get you a new starting area with the ability to choose your character's alignment through the mission choices you make, but the ability to switch sides from hero to villain and vice versa.

There's lots of other cool stuff that's been added recently.  I'll leave it up to the vets to say more.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

MJB

I haven't been away for a long time but I have been on the fence about re-subscribing.

With the announcement of free server transfers along with all the other cool stuff they have dragged me back.

Damn them.  <_<

wingzero2525

It's the same with me I keep finding myself coming back after months of being un-subscribed. I beta tested the new Going Rouge stuff and it looks good from the little that I played since the server had a hour long wait just to log into it.
my groups @ http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/zerosmasterskins for the rest just add a number at the end starting with 2