News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Dragon voice from VPMAX12

Started by freegentile, July 27, 2010, 09:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freegentile

Anyone have this working in FFV3R? I have installed many a voice pack & just can't get this dragon voice to show in the drop down in character editor in-game. Shows fine & saves in FFEdit. Have voice_dragon set up as character & template there, unchkd campaign only, DG prefix, used ffx_tiggot one time for character & template, minuteman another, no go either way. I'm going to try to copy an existing voice, like superman, & see if that works, but figured I'd ask if there's a known issue w/ that voicepack. Thank you much!

crimsonquill

I don't believe there is a known issue because I had to recently reinstall FFvsT3R and rebuild all of the stuff I had including all of my old VPs and the dragon voice has been working fine for me since I use it for Lockheed the Dragon.

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

freegentile

Aaarrgggh!  Finally got it to work using DQ prefix instead of DG. DG must have been in use for something else, specifically since I had merged character & fx dat's w/ Benton's DCUG. Didn't merge any sound-related dats, but looks like something was stepping on something else's toes.

crimsonquill

Quote from: freegentile on August 10, 2010, 03:10:14 PM
Aaarrgggh!  Finally got it to work using DQ prefix instead of DG. DG must have been in use for something else, specifically since I had merged character & fx dat's w/ Benton's DCUG. Didn't merge any sound-related dats, but looks like something was stepping on something else's toes.

I'll make note of that and alter my voice pack accordingly during my next update.. wanna try to keep VPMAX as conflict free as possible even with other mods. Thanks for pointing this out Freegentile.

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."