Bevo's Half N Half Meshes and skopes release thread.

Started by bevo, July 31, 2010, 04:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazo Version 2.2

Quote from: bevo on March 25, 2012, 01:19:00 AM
Glad you like them lp. Thanks. Last one for me. At least for a while. Hope ya'll enjoy.

sorry to hear that bevo, hope things are going allright for you.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

bevo

:) Everything is peachy Amazo. Sorry  I did not mean to sound dramatic.  I won't have access to maya or PS for a while. Before I lose it though I think I have one more in me. Perhaps Sinestro  Slussh incoming. Trying to hurry, not sure if its gonna work. Not looking too bad.

spydermann93

Quote from: bevo on March 27, 2012, 09:47:11 PMNot looking too bad.

All of your creations thus far have been amazing, so I have faith in it :D

bevo

Appreciate that Spyder. http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/suttercain51/files/

Slussh BIG Thanks to C6 for allowing me the use of his YL costume for these Yellow Lanterns I made. I am severely addicted to doing this I'll miss it. This is the last one I swear!! :rolleyes: For now. I can not play FFvt3r, just wont run on my comp anymore. I would love to see how this works in game. If anyone has the inclination, maybe post a screen for me.

danzrocker

Freaking God totally OMG! :eek2: Damn bevo you pulled off the most toughest and most unpredictable lantern ever. Freaky, Ugly and bloody awesome that is in a good way i mean  ;) .  Great work bevo then again really i am depressed by the fact  :( you are going to quit this so soon when you finally have reached quite the ultimate level damn it! Bevo. Really gonna miss you and your excelsior pieces of art . Take care and best of luck in your future endeavors.   ^_^

EDIT: Ummm....bevo though i am not forcing or anything of the sort and yet it would be considered necromancy since you asked for this a long time ago perhaps in 2010 and i understand its 2012 silly me and you are totally worn out and want to take a little rest from all this but yet if you ever have any possibility or chance to probably return to back it, i would really appreciate if could you kindly place these characters under consideration if you have enough time:

Sorry about this at times i really push my luck over the limit.  :P

Amazo Version 2.2

Quote from: bevo on March 28, 2012, 04:54:21 AM
Appreciate that Spyder. http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/suttercain51/files/

Slussh BIG Thanks to C6 for allowing me the use of his YL costume for these Yellow Lanterns I made. I am severely addicted to doing this I'll miss it. This is the last one I swear!! :rolleyes: For now. I can not play FFvt3r, just wont run on my comp anymore. I would love to see how this works in game. If anyone has the inclination, maybe post a screen for me.

that is jsut amazing!!!!!!!!!
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Xenolith

That is one of the most creative things i've seen in a while.  good job bevo.

spydermann93

Quote from: bevo on March 28, 2012, 04:54:21 AMIf anyone has the inclination, maybe post a screen for me.

And you were worried if it would look good :P

By far one of the most incredible pieces of art you have ever created, Bevo! I applaud your awesomeness. :thumbup:

Oh, and here are two screens of the three Sinestro Corps members you have made. I couldn't get a good angle on them, but it was the best I could do with my limited knowledge:

Spoiler

Spoiler

bevo

Thanks Danz, Amazo and Xenolith. Really the medical models I ripped off kind of made the skope, and C6 costume. Im not sure if DC actually showed Slussh innards. I could only find one pic of him. Kinda a cross of SLush and Mattlel's "Pulsar." A toy I had when I was a kid. Squeeze him and you could see his innards pump blood etc. Look it up its hilarious.
  Danz I'm all done lost maya and PS. I'll get it back eventually. When I do Ill def take a look at Red Lanterns. Most of those just require meshing a head or mask type thing to drop on head node. I wish they would put out a decent working nif converter for maya. With the current converter I'm limited to just being able to make objects.

:lol: Thanks Spyder. I was thinking the other day I have not tried anything I have made in game since windows 7 came out. For all I know they are all goofy. Thanks for showing.

cmdrkoenig67

Bevo, Slussh is really amazing...And kinda gross...Great work!  I am in no way a Lantern fan, but they look fantastic in Spyder's in-game pictures.

Dana

Cyber Burn

You have some MAD skills Bevo. Another great Mesh/Skope!!!

bevo

Thanks Cyber!  and CMdr. Gross is always good when making monsters. He turned out better than expected for sure.

cmdrkoenig67

He makes me think of a gelatinous cube with the bones and junk inside...LOL!  I agree, gross is better when making monsters.

Dana

devilance

Not really a fan of the Lanterns, but I had to download Slussh to get a better look. Truly amazing work. On the other hand, I too was a big fan of The Invaders as a kid, and was overjoyed to see these characters done, and done so well. I especially appreciate that you take such care to give all your meshes/skopes appropriate keyframes, something that is too often neglected. Thanks for sharing your amazing toys with us! :D

bevo

laughing paradox

That Slussh guy is friggin' awesome!

Really well done, Bevo! Sorry to hear you don't have your programs anymore, but look forward to your eventual return! Your work is too good to not keep doing. :)

BentonGrey

Ohh my gosh....that Slussh is just amazing Bevo.  I sorta' figured that he was one of those characters that we'd never really see captured in this game.  You've done an amazing job bringing him to life!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

BentonGrey

Bevo, thanks for your work on the Marvel Axis guys!  They're all fantastic, and now I've got a better group of villains to throw at the Invaders in their campaign!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

bevo

Thanks Benton. An invaders mod will be cool. I am gonna have to find a way to get ffvt3r to work on my computer. I got my tools back working on giving GI Joe some love.. :) Cobra command 1st.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: bevo on April 20, 2012, 08:20:21 PM
Thanks Benton. An invaders mod will be cool. I am gonna have to find a way to get ffvt3r to work on my computer. I got my tools back working on giving GI Joe some love.. :) Cobra command 1st.

Sweet!!!

BentonGrey

Ha, awesome!  I gave up trying to make a JOE mod for FF, but it would still be cool to have the JOEs to mess around with.
God Bless

Randomdays

Huge necropost here, but for those who wanted these, I don't think they're readily available.

Thanks to a request I put in a few months back, I have most of them thanks to Daglob. I'm not sure how long the mediafire link will last, but a lot of Bevo's work, and others, are available here; https://www.mediafire.com/folder/uygtj92ga17xs/for+Randomdays

They're not named for Bevo, but they should be among the files that start with a underscore (_*.zip)

Grab then while you can, courtesy of Daglob

Randomdays

Adding to this - these are Bevo' Ani-men - a group of Daredevil villains that Cyber posted a link for when he filled a request;

http://www.mediafire.com/file/cudv0l463t8o44x/ani_men.zip