Bevo's Half N Half Meshes and skopes release thread.

Started by bevo, July 31, 2010, 04:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BentonGrey

Ohh!  Umm....where can I find that fella', Bevo?  He might come in handy.  Very nice work on him.  Some good details on his cloak and belt.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

bevo

Ha! I see we have another Christopher Lee fan. Anyone who can just see an eyeball and recognize the man must be a fan. Benton all files are at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nilokniop

Xenolith

Quasimodo is one of my least favorite Marvel villains, but you did a really good job on him.  Anyone that can take on the Silver Surfer is somebody to be reckoned with.

I'm not sure what that box is.  I don't think I've read a story where he has a magic box.  Something to research!!!!!

Nice job as always, Bevo.

USAgent

Nice job on all these Bevo!   I especially like the Young gods. 
But I have to wonder......are you going through all my old crappy skins of the characters I made long time ago and making awsome versions of those characters (young gods, Quasi, Gierr)?

Keep it up :thumbup:

bevo

I certainly have not singled you out USAgent. If not for you.. having.. I guess made the pattern on some of these, it would have taken me much longer and many more times saving tga's and checking ctool. So thanks! I probably should have mentioned your contribution to the young gods. :doh:

USAgent

Aw jeeze Bevo, no worries at all, do whatever you want with anything that I ever made, I just thought it was neet thats all. :cool:

bevo

Still I probably would not have made them if I hadnot already had your templates. So thanks. :thumbup:

Onward...a small release. Still it looks pretty cool in rumble room when there are a bunch attacking.

laughing paradox

Bevo, as you know, I think your meshes/skopes kick butt. These latest ones are really great.. and I love the bat.

daglob

A BAT!

We have been SO needing a bat!

And in time for Halloween.

BentonGrey

That...is actually really awesome, man.  I imagine that will come in really handy sooner or later.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

bevo

Thanks LP, DL, BG. I should have remeshed those wings and added some little arms, but seemed so much trouble for so little effect. I am going to try and tackle a few of these guys next. Only ones I doubt I can do are Cryb and Bedouian. Tri-eye looks like an interesting mesh to make. Of course Romat and Arkillo are already done.

bevo

I had a fit and pumped out Tri eye. NOT a release. I await permissions to use the costume skin. If not I guess I will make my own but its gonna suck. This is just a wip preview.

John Jr.

Very creepy, Bevo. He looks just like the pic.
Congrats!

BentonGrey

Wow!  That was quick, man.  Really nice work creating the tripple head.
God Bless

murs47

"Like OMG right now, OMG right now!" - The classy Paris Hilton

daglob

bevo

Thanks. It turned out nicely. I wish I could do better uv mapping but I just cant sit for days mapping uvs for freedom force. I hate it. I was looking at a program called 3d paint and deep UV. They look pretty nice. Hefty price tag of 1000 bucks. Anyone used either of these before?

XPTO

Wow thats awesome Bevo we need some more skopes for Lanterns and that.. that.. just rocks  :thumbup:

Scorpion13mk2

Damn Bevo, you been kicking some arse lately.  I mean, just mesh after mesh. And Quasimodo and Gerridour have been SPOT ON. Not to mention Thundarr and Skeletor. And now the bat....now I have to use him with the Dracula mesh.

cmdrkoenig67

OMG!  I love the bat, B....And that Yellow Lantern is super creepy cool!

Dana

EDIT:  Just checked out the bat...He is batastic! 

bevo

Big thanks to C6 for the use of his costume and YL paraphernalia. Tri-eye up on yahoo. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nilokniop
I included a reg ff version of the head for any skoper who wants to make a reg ff version.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Artemis

bevo

Thanks Ya'll. I am glad it worked out. I think maybe slush next. I forget who made chemo skope, I am away from my computer atm.. The really great one with animated green skin. The formula for that skope, on another mesh would I think do the trick on him. Maybe Maash.

XPTO

Thanks for Tri-Eye Bevo its really great having more weirdos from other corps  :lol:, thanks to C6 too for the skin.

Can we hope for some Red Lanterns too?

bevo

If I can find a cool picture like one above may try some red lanterns. I have never read any of the Lantern comics so I am unfamiliar. I have read some Solomon Kane.Eh I really suck at skinning clothing specially but he comes with some new pistols and a hat and sword for future skopes. Maybe some decent skinner likes SK as much as I do and give shim some proper duds. He is up on group.

Xenolith

Very well done, Bevo! 

Where did you come up with the pistols?  The look on his face is just perfect.  You could probably knock out a John Carter, Warlord of Mars by just taking off the hat and clothes.

daglob

Yep, that's Solomon Kane alright.

Have you considered asking someone if they would make you a Juju stick?

And that's another one off my list...

bevo

Glad it works. I still think his clothes stink, but hey we can not all be c6. The pistols hat sword are meshed by me. I just followed some pics from the web. Yeah face just a photoskin of FF conan.