News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

of pen and lens 17/2/16

Started by deano_ue, January 18, 2016, 09:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deano_ue

thought id post some of my other work here, though some of my photography may not be board acceptable lol. some i think you may have already seen but leave me be i'm copying this thread from another board

Posting some of my older stuff. I've kinda stopped drawing the main reason and draw is sadly long gone

Spoiler

I'm really proud of the mononoke and beauty and the beast pieces. id also appreciate any and all feedback on the sketches or the actual videos below some

deano_ue

and now some of my latest photos
Spoiler

bw (3) by dean irvine, on Flickr

bw (6) by dean irvine, on Flickr

c (3) by dean irvine, on Flickr

c (5) by dean irvine, on Flickr

c (7) by dean irvine, on Flickr

IMG_0001 by dean irvine, on Flickr

IMG_0146 by dean irvine, on Flickr

you think i should make a separate thread for the photos i dint want to clog up the boards

Outcast

Really impressive drawings/sketches. I think you were really able to capture how they look in the cartoons. You could seriously work as an animator for Disney or something similar? The youtube videos are really nice. It's great that you were able to use some of the theme songs appropriate for the character you were sketching or inking. Some of the music i'm unfamiliar with though, but i think they still lend a cool background music for your sketches.

As for the photos, i think my favorite would be the bee or hornet picture. It seems to be the most vibrant and colorful one for me. Or maybe i'm just drawn to pictures related to nature. :P

I don't really know how to judge or rate a good photograph though so...  :wacko:

JeyNyce

All I can say is wow!  That's some really good stuff.  How are you doing the drawing, by hand? on the PC or a little bit of both?  My daughter wants to be an artist and she's really good for a 12 year old.  Any advice you can give her?  Thanks
I don't call for tech support, I AM TECH SUPPORT!
It's the internet, don't take it personal!

deano_ue

All my stuff is digital mainly, I sketch it in paint tool sai using a Wacom cintiq. I may print the rough lines to stream line in pencil sometimes but everything is digital it's so much more freeing not having to worry about 1 mistake ruining an image

I don't know what advice I could give, I mean I'm my own worst enemy and constantly out my work and my self down I mean I named the last piece the last dance because that's what it was I'm walking away I don't have a reason to continue. So I'm the last person to give advice.

deano_ue