News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Keyframe Question for Male_Titan_Club

Started by Xenolith, May 30, 2010, 10:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenolith

Hi,

Bevo made 6 nice storm giant and frost giant skopes that i like to pit against Thor and other Asgardians.  They are based on Gren's Male_Titan_Club mesh.

I would like to add a walk animation to the meshes, but because the models are so large, I can't find walk animations that are appropriately scaled.  Is there a way to force new keyframes to fit the old keyframs and mesh size?  If this can be done, then I could add some other animations, too.

Thanks!

grenadier

Where are these skopes located?
I could create some new animation depending on how compatible those skopes are.

Until Further Notice,  

No Requests will be be accepted.

Xenolith

That would be cool.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Bevosrekitbash/

Bevo retired, I think, but he left behind some really cool skopes.

grenadier

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Grenadiermeshes15/files/

Frost giant  keyframes are located here.  It's an initial keyframe setup. I may have to adjust the weapon node location later.  All in all, it's a good scope on a bad mesh. The base mesh needs to be redone, but I have no interest in it right now to do it. 

Until Further Notice,  

Xenolith

Great!  I'm glad you could do this and I'm very appreciative of your work.  I hope you liked the skopes.

Thanks again!

PS  After looking at them in CT I can only say that I am extremely impressed with these keyframes.  The giants really act like giants now.  Thank you so much.

PPS  Because I can't read properly, I just realized the Storm Giants are on another mesh entirely.  They are based on Giantman_Titan.  D'oh!  Since the first batch is named Frost Giant keyframes I'm wondering if you planned to do Storm Giant keyframes as well?  If not, then I'll see if I can find some existing compatible keyframes or just stick with the ones provided.  Thanks again!

grenadier

At some point I'll be  making some more giant based meshes, I just need to get all this 'iron' out of my system. Iron being armored characters. Then I got a few martial arts based charcters that will be trickling out. Somewhere along the way I'll be wanting to do some sword and sorcery based characters.  During that time is when you'll start seeing those  meshes.  You'll understand why when you check out my champions of freedom website  this Friday.

- Gren

Until Further Notice,