6th Anniversary SG activity

Started by B A D, April 27, 2010, 04:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B A D

Just dropping a note Ill be under the globe at Atlas in my FR jammies when the @#$#@$@ absolute chaos breaks out. My son played on justice last night and there was some serious freaky stuff going on redside for the anniversary.

Hope to see some of you there.

Crazyness starts at 7:00 EST
PROTIP: If you?re going to build a robot that can think for itself and then make it do menial labor, don?t make it twice your size, indestructible, and strong enough to pick you up and use your body to beat your friends to death. Alas, such is ever the folly of man.

catwhowalksbyhimself

I was going to go to bed early too, but I can't possibly miss this.  I'll be there.

Wish I had skipped it altogether.  Very poorly planned.  Only the first instance of a given zone got the even and it filled up in seconds.  more than half the players wanting in were stuck in an instance with no event at all.

Very upset at this whole botched thing.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

B A D

Yah, I totally agreed. Completely Botched job. At one point I had a power firing off every minute or so. very poorly planned and considered.
PROTIP: If you?re going to build a robot that can think for itself and then make it do menial labor, don?t make it twice your size, indestructible, and strong enough to pick you up and use your body to beat your friends to death. Alas, such is ever the folly of man.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Apparently reports are that things went well at most other servers. Most of the complaints came from Freedom.  Some of the same people complaining about Freedom reported much fun on other servers the previous day.

Hopefully the new I17 goodies will be good enough to make me forget this.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.