News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Big Update

Started by grenadier, April 20, 2010, 06:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grenadier

QuoteGreat stuff Bren!  I have been having a lot of fun with your Olympian lords!  Love Pluto!  Are u planning others?  Also, huge fan of the squadron supreme!

Since you failed to deliver, on your side, any questions or inquries you have about a mesh will only delay those meshes indefinitely.  You don't deliver, you don't get jack, and anything you ask about goes on my SOL list.  Want to ask about anymore meshes that no one will ever get, because you asked?   Say thank you SCD.

And it's Gren, scrub.

Until Further Notice,  

No Requests will be be accepted.

Cyber Burn

Thanks for more Squadron Supreme meshes Gren  :thumbup: !

Bloodshadow

Love the new Wendigo :thumbup:
I still have your original,man that was a long time ago.
All the new meshes look awesome as usual.

BentonGrey

Ultimus!  Seriously Gren?  It's like you've been spying on my notes for the Marvel mod!  I decide to use some fairly obscure characters in this or that story, and all of a sudden there are these beautiful Gren meshes for those guys.  That is quite awesome.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Outcast

Thanks for the new meshes Gren. :)

naitvalis

many thanks  for the fantastic toys Gren! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

Another great update, thanks Gren!

Podmark

Nice new stuff Gren, Ronin is pretty cool.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

President Raygun

Great work on these Gren. The work on Living Laser's helmet and Crossfire's belt really stands out

laughing paradox

Kree Sentry! That's so awesome! I love that robot. Crossfire, Living Laser.. fun stuff. Thanks for the release.

grenadier

Thanks everyone,

It was a slow month in terms of creativity, I'm glad you liked them.
Sooner or later I'll get to the tougher meshes.  I just got to find the right motivation.

-Gren

Note: that order of the owls assassin looks pretty interesting, but we'll see what happens with the storyline.  It's been pretty good so far.

Until Further Notice,  

No Requests will be be accepted.

Podmark

Quote from: grenadier on February 26, 2012, 01:20:16 AM
Note: that order of the owls assassin looks pretty interesting, but we'll see what happens with the storyline.  It's been pretty good so far.

I know a certain skinner whose name starts with a 'M' and ends with a 's' (with the middle being 'ur') who would be very happy about that. I would too.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

UnfluffyBunny

so I literally just found your mesh page and my jaw dropped, i've been downloading new meshes like a giddy kid who just realized it's christmas, I know i'm way late to the party but damn, as always amazing work, i'll probably spend the rest of my evening just downloading and playing in ctool :D

cmdrkoenig67

Gren, they all look very cool, I'm really excited about the Kree sentry!

Dana

Sledgehammer

I've missed so much during these couple of years...

Nice to see you meshing on a regular basis, Gren. I don't know if I've ever said this, but here it goes: I've always admired your versatility and how unique each one of your meshes could get. With specific keyframes to match. You've contributed tremendously to this community, and I'm grateful for that.

I don't want to digress, so I'll limit my praises to your latest batch (even though there is so much stuff at Champions of Freedom I don't even know where to begin). I particularly like the Kree stuff.