Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Big Update

Started by grenadier, April 20, 2010, 06:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grenadier

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Grenadiermeshes15/

I'm still at the relearning phase.  Here's what I made so far,

Diamond Lil = Laughing Paradox made a great  skin of her so I built a mesh for her.

Flashback = Laughing Paradox made a great skope, but I wanted my own animations, so I ended up building a mesh.

Smart Alec = I thought the character was pretty interesting so I made a new mesh for him.  I always wondered if he was so smart why didn't he have a force field, so I made him one.  Once again LP skin ideas were raided to fire up my creative juices.  Although the skin can use a upgrade after I was done with it.  

Yes I'm building up my Omega Flight - I'm working on Wildchild currently using LP's skin base, comics, and Vertexes' male basic with hands and mouth.

Razor Fist = Practicing with Physique,  Hands are hexable.

They're available in the abouve link.

Until Further Notice,  

No Requests will be be accepted.

Amazo Version 2.2

Definitly going to have to grab these when I get home. Can't wait.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

herodad1

he also up-graded his classic jack of hearts mesh.new animations and when he flies his energy has a rear directional thrust like his ironman's boot jet fx does.check him out too!  :thumbup:

laughing paradox

Friggin' awesome!

The Diamond Lil mesh is dynamite. I love the hair and the keyframes.. it's just, wow. I love Flashback and Smart Alec, too. That shield fx looks pretty cool! It reminds me of a red spray of kirby dots.

I'm looking forward to your Wild Child mesh and everything else that you've got down the line.

I'm curious if you've considered making a mesh for Box and Heather Hudson as Vindicator (Mac's costume).

Razorfist is a really pleasant surprise, too. Great stuff.. it certainly seems like you haven't lost your touch from your past meshing skills.

Xenolith

Grenadier is going to single-handedly drag me back into  :ffvstr:

Gremlin

Excellent! So good to see you back in the saddle, Gren, these are awesome!

Outcast

Man, I can't think straight. Too excited seeing you back meshing again. :banghead:

TrajkLogik

...and an updated Odin here!
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Grenadiermeshes2/

Good to see you back, Gren! I love the cartwheeling Puck! Great job on the other meshes, too!

Amazo Version 2.2

Since you're working on the various Flights, I agree with laughing paradox, I would really like to see a mesh of the Classic Box Armor.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

cmdrkoenig67

Yay!  It's nice to see you back, Gren!

Dana

EDIT:  OMG!...Gren, I love Puck's main walk anim.

cascarudo

Podmark

Cool more new Gren meshes. Nice stuff.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Great choice of characters here, Gren. I'm glad to see you back in the game.

Deaths Jester

GREN!?!?!?!?!  Mien gott!!!  Good to have you back man!!!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

grenadier

Box ..  Hmm.... Here's a preview.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Grenadiermeshes15/photos/album/783390420/pic/919744632/view?picmode=&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=1&count=20&dir=asc

It's not ready,  I'm trying to come up with something that will make him different.
So far I'm using  a modified male hulking mesh with the face meshed and scaled particles for jets when flying and hovering.

Until Further Notice,  

herodad1

really good looking BOX gren!having jets will be even better!

cmdrkoenig67

Box is looking good, Gren!  It's wonderful to see some of my favorites (Alpha Flight) in mesh form.

Dana

laughing paradox

Niiiice. Box's helmet looks fantastic.

Amazo Version 2.2

Very cool to finally see a custom mesh for Box.  :thumbup:

Dreaded Porcupine

The original Box Roch's! Great job with the flight Gren.

cmdrkoenig67

Any hints to whom else you may be making?  Any more Alpha Flight-related folks (Master of the World, Box IV, Some of the Great Beasts?)?

Dana

grenadier

Until Further Notice,  

House Quake

Good to see you around and kicking hard Gren

Podmark

Those seem pretty cool. It's great to see you back.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

deano_ue

glad to see you back mate

i was going through my old files and found the first skin i ever released was a standard for one of your meshes. seems ages ago

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

Is that a new Captain America mesh? Too cool.