News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Rare Renegade Meshes

Started by Deaths Jester, March 03, 2019, 12:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaths Jester

Everyone knows I LOVE Renegade's meshes and enjoy using them as base pieces for my skopes. I thought I had all of Ren's meshes but after going thru a mesh list, I discovered I'm missing a few - some of them I didn't even know exist. So, of course, I'm looking for these meshes:

Dr_Phosphorus_REN
Atom_SA_REN
Longshot_REN
Thermite_REN
Luke_Cage_REN
Luke_Cage_V1_REN

If any of hoarders have these (PLEASE don't direct me to a yahoo group as I've had major problems with them for some time now), drop me a PM and I'll give you a place to send them. Thanks, mates!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

spydermann93

I have Dr Phosphorus, Thermite, and Luke Cage v1 for sure.

I *think* I have the Atom (it's just called The_Atom and the readme says it's made by Renegade)

I may or may not have Longshot or the other Luke Cage. Do you remember what the other Luke Cage looks like?

daglob

daglob

But will you remember our help when you are Emperor D-J?

Helix

Pretty sure all of those are in his yahoo groups...except Longshot. I've never seen that one.

Jimaras8

Is it possible for me to get Thermite as well  :D? The yahoo groups dont work anymore. My e-mail as always is jmjimvas08@gmail.com

daglob

BentonGrey

Quote from: Deaths Jester on March 03, 2019, 04:42:11 PM
I prefer Grand Pooba DJ, but it'll never happen. Much like Jack Kirby's monsters, I'll probably end up being defeated by some scientist-type bloke who discovers my weakness for booze.

:lol: DJ, I just have visions of some square-jawed 50s scientist removing his glasses at the dramatic moment to say: "By Heaven, I've got it!  The monster's weakness is....booze!"
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Jimaras8