News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Revelation is Live!

Started by Alaric, March 23, 2010, 12:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alaric

Champions: Revelation went live this morning.

I don't personally have any characters high enough level for Vibora Bay (yet), but I'm definitely looking forward to it...

Edit: Patch notes are here.
Fear the "A"!!!

Xenolith

37-40?  Hmm, I only have one character that can visit, but that's okay because I'm really bored with UNITY missions and the crafting missions. 

Courtnall6

Played through the opening crisis. It's awesome but very long. Make sure you eat first :P

I also unlocked the tier 4 power for Might. Unleashed Rage! It's an AOE with high sonic damage and possible fear. The animation is preety sweet too...he smashes his fists together for the sonic shockwave...very Hulk like. :cool:
Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

Xenolith

Cool.  I thought they weren't ready with the Tier 4 powers.  I'll have to retcon two powers that I have so I can get the Tier 4. 

Valandar

Gotta say, the VB Crisis is RIDONKULOUSLY long.

Barnyard Brawler levelled from 38 to 39 just in the crisis, and halfway to 40 after just a few hours in the zone itself.
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. ...All right, hand me the bomb."  - Ultra Magnus

No, I am NOT accepting suggestions or requests at this time.

bat1987

Agreed about the lenght, but I love the story twist at the end of the crisis, and the final mission is pretty spectacular.

Xenolith

I just started the Crisis Zone since I limit myself to 1 hour of screen time per night on weekdays.  I liked Dr. Ka's mansion with all of the Champions hanging out inside.  Unfortunately speaking with them doesn't complete the Perk for speaking to all the Champions.  I hadn't spoken to Sapphire in the tutorial.

bat1987

It does actually. You can speak with her here. I got the perk now.

Anyway the crisis is awesome looking, I made Black Dragon a new apocalyptic costume for the occasion

Check this out! Its a big picture but resizing it would spoil it
Spoiler

Xenolith

Hmm.  Maybe I already had the perk?  I'll have to look.  Thanks for pointing that out.

Nice pics.