News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Anyone Heard from Johnny Patches?

Started by AfghanAnt, March 02, 2010, 05:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AfghanAnt

I emailed him a few days ago and he is usually really speedy with a reply. I know he was dealing with real life some stuff for a while and I'm worried.

tommyboy

He was posting a few (4) days ago. He was, I think, OK then.

AfghanAnt

Oh - I emailed him I guess three days ago so maybe I'm just being weird...

Previsionary

Who on this forum isn't weird? Name ONE person other than me who isn't a bit strange. Exactly... it's impossible.

Disappear when you least expe--

kkhohoho

Quote from: Previsionary on March 02, 2010, 10:25:06 PM
Who on this forum isn't weird? Name ONE person other than me who isn't a bit strange. Exactly... it's impossible.

Actually, with that in mind, since strange is the norm for this forum, not being strange would instead be strange. ;)
The Golden Age; 'A different look at a different era.'

http://archiveofourown.org/works/1089779/chapters/2193203

Tawodi Osdi

What value is there in being normal?  The world is ran by normal people, and we can all see how that is working.

murs47

catwhowalksbyhimself

According to a common saying found on keychains, dorm room doors, and backpacks when I was in college, "normal people worry me."
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

stumpy

One of my favorite sayings: 'Normal' is a polite term for 'ordinary'.
Courage is knowing it might hurt, and doing it anyway. Stupidity is the same. And that's why life is hard. - Jeremy Goldberg

bearded

i am perfectly normal.  or, to use the reverse, or antithesis logic, i am abnormally strange.  same thing?

Johnny Patches

mr. AA .. thanks ^_^ im ok.. just taken a break :)..
im weird like that :P

BentonGrey

Quote from: Johnny Patches on April 14, 2010, 01:21:09 PM
mr. AA .. thanks ^_^ im ok.. just taken a break :)..
im weird like that :P

Glad you're doin' okay JP!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/