News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Where be a Captain Marvel Jr mesh?

Started by freegentile, March 02, 2010, 03:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freegentile

Hey, guys...I thought I had entered a thread on this before, but I can't find it. Anyone know who has a copy of a Captain Marvel Jr mesh? I have visited AlexFF's & Courtnall's sites & there are links, but they're all dead. Here's the text that comes w/ the skins on Alex's site...

" Skin Name: Captain Marvel Jr GA
Mesh Model: Captain_Marvel_Jr
Mesh Location: http://mywebpage.netscape.com/rcuheronet/Freedom/freedomflat/marvelmeshes.htm
Author: Courtnall6
Email: Courtnall6@hotmail.com
Universe: DC

Description:  It's the superhero that inspired Elvis's wardrobe. "

Thank you kindly.

freegentile

I have also mailed Courtnall6 a couple of times w/ no reply.

AfghanAnt

freegentile

No entiendo.

This is a mesh forum, right?  I'm a-lookin' for a mesh, by golly...

:)

Previsionary

Quote from: mesh forum descriptionDiscussion of Freedom Force meshing techniques and the promotion of meshes (hexed and unhexed) for comment. Please note - requests for meshes or their location belong the Requests forum.

Emphasis by me.

Yes, it's the mesh forum, but you're *requesting* something. Also, you don't need to bump a thread every few minutes and bombard members with PMs. Actually give people time to respond... a day at least, bud.
Disappear when you least expe--

freegentile

Yikes, I'm so sorry, guys. I somehow forgot about mesh REQUESTS vs. regular mesh forum. I'll get the hang of it. I appreciate you shepherding me. And I didn't realize I was annoying anyone by posting stuff in various forums. I honestly have questions about various areas & happen to have an opportunity to address several things @ once. Again, not trying to be annoying, just seeking to learn. I'll heed your advice & seek not to annoy.