Ripping Voice Packs from XML1-MUA2, need some suggestions

Started by Tomato, January 21, 2010, 05:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomato

Ok, so, I've more or less found ways to crack into MOST (not all, exclusives are still troublesome) of the VPs from the last 4 games in the series. I've been working with CQ to try and coordinate some good sized packs for the latest VPmax (which is not easy... many of the bosses don't have the variations Player chars have and have to be supplemented with snippets from their in-game conversations, which have to be tracked down and ripped separately... Though, to be fair, I did manage a decent Angel pack entirely from conversations, so it's not completely wasted effort) but it would help me, at least, to have some kind of focus here... I'm somewhat stretched thin bouncing back and forth from ripping convos in XML2 to ripping 5 Playables in MUA2 before jumping all the way back to XML1 and ripping Havok directly. I need to focus here, and it would really help if I could get a sense of who EXACTLY you guys want.

Here's a list of my ripped NPC/Boss chars who'll probably need supplemental beefing:

XML1:
Havok
Marrow
Mystique
Shadowking

XMLII:
Abyss
Apocalypse
Archangel
Avalanche
Blob
Cukoos
Dark Beast
Garokk
Grizzley
Holocaust
Lady Deathstrike
Living Monolith
Mkhael
Mister Sinister
Omega Red
Psylocke
Sauron
Sentinel
Stryfe(?)
Sugar Man
Zealot

The MUA packs are mainly Playables, so it's more likely they'll stand on their own.

MUA:
Doom
Moon Knight
Colossus
Ronin

MUA2:
Black Panther
Blade
Cyclops
Green Goblin
Hulk
Jean Grey