Captain America

Started by Ares_God_of_War, January 11, 2010, 02:13:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ares_God_of_War

"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die."

JeyNyce

I went to take a peek and ended up watching it......Darn you!!!
I don't call for tech support, I AM TECH SUPPORT!
It's the internet, don't take it personal!

GhostMachine

I assume its the godawful one where the ears are part of his mask and the Red Skull is an Italian with a badly done plastic surgery job?

JeyNyce

Quote from: GhostMachine on January 12, 2010, 02:47:18 AM
I assume its the godawful one where the ears are part of his mask and the Red Skull is an Italian with a badly done plastic surgery job?

Yes it is
I don't call for tech support, I AM TECH SUPPORT!
It's the internet, don't take it personal!

thanoson

His secret weapon: " I think I'm gonna be sick".
Long live Slaanesh, Prince of Pain!!!

BentonGrey

Quote from: thanoson on January 12, 2010, 09:33:16 PM
His secret weapon: " I think I'm gonna be sick".

I know.......I....it's really hard to do the completely ridiculous nature of that justice.  The hero of democracy, the super-soldier, and his best move is pretending to be carsick....and THEN he leaves a lone woman in the middle of nowhere Alaska to be eaten by bears or something.....Yep, he's a real hero.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Ares_God_of_War

Yes and now that you have all watched this just be glad that Comic movies are getting better.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die."

BentonGrey

Heh, it's true that no matter WHAT they do with the Captain America movie, it can't possibly be any worse than this one!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Ares_God_of_War

you know the TV series I thought was even worse. The one where he had the bike helmet on and the see through sheild

thanoson

Hey, the trick worked so well he did it twice. And I liked when the president was running in front Cap while Cap had his shield up. Think the Pres threw more punches too. lol
Long live Slaanesh, Prince of Pain!!!