CrimsonQuill Productions (Update 1-21-10)

Started by crimsonquill, January 14, 2010, 05:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crimsonquill

Inspired by Prev's great FRP blog site (yes, Prev I think you have started something..  :P ) and the fact that Sledgehammer's web page is long gone (and probably never to return).. I figured it was time to get my own webspace to show off my new skopes as well as further updates on VPMAX. Plus I will occasionally show off my writing and art skills there as well since it will also be my showcase for my other creative talents. And maybe... just maybe.. I will have a surprise or two in the future.

Check it out: http://crimsonquill.wordpress.com/

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

BentonGrey

Nice CQ.  I actually considered going with that theme myself.  Your blog looks very solid.  You can eventually add pages that can have static links to your content.  I was excited to discover that, since I thought that all you could do was make posts, and people would have to dig through my blog to find mod pages.  I've linked to you from my page. :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

laughing paradox

Wordpress is all the rage. :)

Nice to see another new FF site, CQ.

crimsonquill

Added my Purifier skopes to my site and added two new pages -

• One for a quick one-click download of my skopes
  • One for my VPMAX Mod (including all links to my previous versions)

You will also notice that in each of my "skope announcement" posts in my site I try to post information (in my own words) about the character(s) on which my work is based. Always handy for those non-gamers that might stumble across my site and wonder what in the world are these things. Not quite Wikipedia but just something I thought might work.

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."