News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Brand Agent Of SWORD

Started by area34, January 04, 2010, 03:33:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

area34

AA's recent release of his amazing New X-Men set was missing a Morrison era Professor X..
THUS!

The skope contains animations for various psychic attacks and this being during Xavier's more hands on- man of action era, a gun and a boxer's melee stance. There is no skin included at the moment since the skin in the picture above is a kitbashed Afghan Ant Cyclops/Luther with a tweaked face. I'm Hoping AA can find time to do a face for this but if he's to busy maybe he'll allow the KB'd skin.

Edited to add that Professor X NX Skope has an update. A Jacket collar has been added so it looks more like Quietly's version.

All my skopes are contained at -
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Area34s_FFF/

area34

Two releases

There is also a new FX for Gladiator.

All my skopes are contained at -
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Area34s_FFF/

area34

I was going to wait to release everything in one big set but since there are new requests for these specific guys I'll go ahead and release them now.

I have both Versions of Crimson Commando available. I kind of prefer the Syn/Ink version* but I know a lot of people like the JM_Demon version. I have two versions of the belt also. One is grey/white and the other is blue/white. I couldn't decide which I liked more.
*For some reason the Syn version after adding the neck scarf causes one of my computers CTool to crash sometimes. It doesn't affect the character in game but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Rounding out the Trio...

and finally-

This was the first skin I ever started and had to redo it so many times that I hate it. Hopefully Prev will make another MOD with em since I know he wanted to have them in his last one.

I sorta rushed the RAR's out so if there are any problems let me know and I'll fix them.

area34

Thanks for the kind words. The thing about Darkclaw is he would need a new skope and right now I've got guys I've already skoped that still need to be skinned plus I want to skin some of Johnny Patches stuff (it's a crime that so much of his stuff is still just wireframe). When I burn through them maybe I'll give it a shot.

New Release-

Since I already had these skopes sitting on my hard drive, I figured what the hell. The Hellfire guys skoped onto Ren's Hydra guys. It offers any modder a little more variety if they wanted to have a building full of guys.

area34

Titan and Mighty Girl. Original characters designed by John Jr for the next PCTales mod. I had planned on getting out Rusty and my Pyro pack with them but I'm crunched for time so I haven't finished packing them up. Expect a couple more updates later this week.

@Jp - I just want you to know I haven't skipped out on your skopes. I have a Holocaust that I'll post pics of in the next couple of days because I need help getting the head to look right.

area34

Double release of X-Men fire guys. Pyro has four costumes to choose from (I prefer the classic) and Rusty has two outfits. I went ahead and changed his pants to have the weird pulled up look, he's in 80's costumes glory.

And Bonus -

Originally I was going to wait till I finished Mimic and X-man and release them all together but I'm cleaning up my directory and he's done so have at him. He was made to match up with C6's Vindicator skins so if C6 thinks this is to close a riffing of his style I'm going to yank him.

area34

Just the one at them moment -

Special Agent Abigail Brand. The skope is DM's Agent 13 with some new parts added. So he deserves most of the credit on that one.