Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Happy 2021 !!!

Author Topic: Any Champions mods yet?  (Read 1318 times)

Offline DMenacer

Any Champions mods yet?
« on: January 04, 2010, 02:23:08 AM »
As many of you problely have, I also have sometimes wanted to play a known comic book superhero. So I have been wondering if there is any mod created for Champions yet?
Left to Right: Canine Crypto-Robin Hoodlem-Nurse Nitengale-Knight Star-Doc Medic-Super Sentry

Right to Left: Striper the Grimlin-Sargent Major-Demonic HellRaiser-Shogun Ninja Master-Demoness Diva-DMenacer

Offline captainspud

• Forum Bouncer
  • Calender
  • Did you lose something?
    • CaptainSpud.com
Re: Any Champions mods yet?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 02:32:52 PM »
Champions is an online game. You can't mod it or create content for it.
I do not hold grudges against those who argue with me. If you disagree with me, it can only be because I have not made the correct understanding clear to you. Thus, your ignorance is my fault, not yours.

Let us work together to correct it.

Offline Valandar

• Gnarf...
    • http://www.newpowerinc.com/
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 02:05:36 AM »
Champions is an online game. You can't mod it or create content for it.

YET. Don't forget there were people who modified the content of COH/COV so that while other people may have seen them as a guy in blue tights, etc, with a Greek Phi on their chest, they saw themselves running around with Superman's S-Symbol.
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. ...All right, hand me the bomb."  - Ultra Magnus

No, I am NOT accepting suggestions or requests at this time.

Offline UnfluffyBunny

• It's been a long road.
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 02:16:13 PM »
you can mod champions in the exact same way you could CoH, except CoH had "pigg" files and champions has "hogg" files.

Offline DMenacer

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 03:02:38 AM »
Does any one know of a .hogg viewer/editor because I haven't been able to find one?
Left to Right: Canine Crypto-Robin Hoodlem-Nurse Nitengale-Knight Star-Doc Medic-Super Sentry

Right to Left: Striper the Grimlin-Sargent Major-Demonic HellRaiser-Shogun Ninja Master-Demoness Diva-DMenacer