News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Tomato's art: People are crazy

Started by Tomato, July 11, 2009, 02:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomato

Naruto Uzumaki: Beaded

People scare me... seriously. Before I had even loaded the page myself after uploading this, I had two favorites and a comment.

Heaven help my Dev account if I ever post a bearded set of emo-freak aka Sasuke.

Blkcasanova247

I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

BWPS

I didn't even realize what "beaded" meant (thinking these were just resized pixel art) until I looked closer. That is SO awesome, man.
I apologize in advance for everything I say on here. I regret it immediately after clicking post.

Reepicheep

Tomato

Sakura Haruno: Beaded

Thinking of either doing Gaara (because he's awesome) or Yamato (to finish off Team 7, since I've already finished both Sai and Kakashi) next. What do you guys think?

thalaw2

Look at those beady little eyes...they must be up to something....haha

Good job.
革命不会被电视转播

Tomato

I was quite tired yesterday (I was up waaay earlier then was good for me) and was therefore in a fairly weird creative mood last night (Being really tired makes me crazy and creative...). I ended up making this. So... yeah.

Oh, and before anyone gets on me about the boots... this is Bart as he appears in Flash Rebirth, which to my knowledge is his most recent appearance (since dadgum Teen Titans keeps putting off reintroducing Bart and Conner *grumblemuttergripe*).

murs47

really well done, tom. rendered very well for being pixel art

Tomato

AA's Teen Titans encouraged me to continue work on these... This is Robin in his One Year Later look.

Now then, of to play CO *vanishes*

Podmark

beaded is an interesting art style, nice job though.

Nice micros. I don't see as many of those lately.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

DrMike2000

Gah! Hama Beads! My daughter got into them years back when we were living in a place with old floorboards, and they'd get stuck in the spaces between the boards all the time.

That said, those bead-men are pretty cool. :)
Stranger Than Fiction:
The Strangers, Tales of the Navigator and Freedom Force X
www.fundamentzero.com