Absolutely monstrous... and wonderful!

Started by Alaric, November 18, 2009, 05:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alaric

THE VON SHOLLY HISTORY OF MONSTERS!

I hope it DOES become a fold-out book- I'd definitely buy it. Of course, I'd like to see some sort of key, to identify all the monsters pictured- I can identify a bunch, but not all. I lost track of how many versions of Frankenstein's monster there are- including the original literary version and the first, silent film version! In the Lovecraft section, we get Wilbur and his brother- and even a Gug, of all things! Even Fin Fang Foom is there!

At some point, maybe I'll watch it carefully, paused, and make a full list of the monsters I can identify...
Fear the "A"!!!

Glitch Girl

Holy crud, he even has the beast from Yucca Flats in there! 

Wow...  I think I may have to look into this guy's site when I get home. 
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

The Hitman

That is impressive. Shoot, the guy tossed in the Venusian fro It Conquered the World, for cryin' out loud!

lugaru

cmdrkoenig67

herodad1

even saw the hulk and the thing.that was a monster mash up for sure.

thanoson

Long live Slaanesh, Prince of Pain!!!

UnkoMan

Wowowowow.... The Crypt Keeper, Vault Keeper, and Old Witch are even hanging out. AND the Prize Comics Frankenstein! Holy moley!