News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

DJ's Den

Started by Deaths Jester, November 14, 2009, 04:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaths Jester

Actually, that's pretty damn good, Glob. I think I can work with that face pretty well...and the club is perfect, just rejigger it to fit.  What are you looking at for the key frames and skirt/toga drapage?
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

daglob

Haven't been able to work on it for a few days. I intend to look around and see what looks good.

Deaths Jester

A Pulp mod exclusive for BG (AUWAMAN SUCKS!!!  :P), Jungle Jim:

Spoiler

detourne_me

He looks great DJ! I cant wait to get into this pulp mod

daglob

Excellent!

And I haven't forgotten Animus.

Deaths Jester

Forgot to thank DM for taking time out to skope this up when I was too busy too.

BentonGrey

Ahh man, Jungle Jim, one of my favorite radio characters, brought to life in FF.  I never thought I'd see the day.  He's fantastic, DJ, just fantastic.  Thank you so much for being willing to take this character on for me and to help out my little projects.  I appreciate it a great deal.  :)

The same goes to DM, who has been a real help in a dozen different ways!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Deaths Jester

For those that might be interested, Kolu is done and off to Benton. I'm not exactly pleased with how some parts came out so no pic. You want to see it, either annoy Benton enough that he posts a pic of it (rights given) or get the addons when he releases them.

Deaths Jester

Something I'm working on to put on Windblown's Feral skope...with a few extra add ons...still a long way from being done...

windblown

I love it!! Great idea adding the face fur! The mouth is fantastic, textures at the loincloth and the gloves are really nice too. Looking forward to seeing it finished :)

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

spydermann93

Deaths Jester

Feral - Finished:

360 view

Face and hair close-up

deanjo2000

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

BentonGrey

Man, that's fantastic, DJ!  I love the work on the face.  That's a perfect expression for the character, tons of personality.   :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

Cyber Burn

Quote from: BentonGrey on January 25, 2017, 11:31:55 PM
Man, that's fantastic, DJ!  I love the work on the face.  That's a perfect expression for the character, tons of personality.   :)

Agreed, the eyes just really sell it.

windblown

Deaths Jester

Another IN PROGRESS collab between Windblown and myself, Bedlam...still got to get the hair and face on it..so keep an eye on because I should have this done by the end of the week:

BentonGrey

I don't know the character, but that is looking really nice, DJ.  I like the detail on the short jacket and chest.

That guy has got to be a product of the 90s, right? :)
God Bless

Deaths Jester

Quote from: BentonGrey on February 13, 2017, 11:06:37 PM
I don't know the character, but that is looking really nice, DJ.  I like the detail on the short jacket and chest.

That guy has got to be a product of the 90s, right? :)

Late 90s early 2000s.

Deaths Jester

Bedlam Finished!!!

Ortho

Face

I wanted to make the X a little bigger but I was running into some clipping trouble in the hair.  Also, you'll notice that the face is a bit bland straight on. Part of that is because Jesse Bedlam really does have a pretty bland face the few times he looks straight into the camera in the comics.  The artists actually tried to avoid straight on pics of Jesse ,in fact, unless they had extra shadows falling across the face.  Most often he's drawn looking up or down or a side shot of his face...so I spent more time on trying to get the side shots of his face to get close to what the comic had.  I think I did pretty good actually....matches up closely with the comic and has more personality.

BentonGrey

Like I said, I don't know the comic, so I can't compare to that, but I'm really impressed with that face, especially that last close up.  That's a really striking look, full of personality.  Great work, DJ!
God Bless

WyldFyre

Quote from: BentonGrey on February 15, 2017, 01:10:27 AM
Like I said, I don't know the comic, so I can't compare to that, but I'm really impressed with that face, especially that last close up.  That's a really striking look, full of personality.  Great work, DJ!

Same here. I have a lot of respect for your face work DJ. You take faces to a new level. I especially like Feral and Bedlam's bland look works for me.
For Freedom!

Podmark

Looks great! I really like the hair.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

windblown

That's a fantastic skin, you did a great work with the face. The hair is especially great  :)

Ash4fire

Deaths Jester

Podmark

...I got nothing. Looking nice so far.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

detourne_me

Awesome! Will it be Tyger Tyger? Patch's contact on Madripoor?