Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

DJ's Den

Started by Deaths Jester, November 14, 2009, 04:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrWolvie1

Fantastic work! I love the unique designs as well. Very nicely done! :thumbup:

Podmark

Those are great! Love the Namor and Iron Woman ones. Great seeing new stuff from you.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

I have to echo everyone else's sentiments here DJ, these are just downright awesome.  :thumbup:

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

windblown

wow, those are really cool. My favorite one is the Iron woman.

doctorchallenger

Totally missed this one. Nice redesigns! They have a very interesting look, I'd like to know more about them.

Deaths Jester

Back to the alphabet villains, we have Vamp!

Spoiler

Spoiler
360 View

Spoiler
Face Up Close

This one took me a while because this is the first female I've done with the new skinning method I've been tinkering with for some time. I'm not 100% happy with it but it's better than I expected.

I'm not 100% happy
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

BentonGrey

Man, I don't know the character, but that is an impressive skin, DJ!  I love the facework.  It is really distinctive and interesting. 
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

I think she turned out pretty well. I have to agree with Benton, the Facework is fantastic, and really gives her a unique look. Definitely a solid showing here DJ, and I really like Skinning Style you used here. It has a softer, kind of retro look, sort of like something you would see in the late 70's, early 80's. Very nice DJ.

daglob

She looks like a cross between Valkyrie and Miss Fear. This is NOT a criticism, by the way. She looks fantastic. The face is definitely outstanding. This style bears continuing.

Are the eyes violet? Ooooooh...

deanjo2000

Very nice  :D everything just looks excellent.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

spydermann93

Deaths Jester

Quote from: BentonGrey on July 17, 2016, 07:30:09 PM
Man, I don't know the character, but that is an impressive skin, DJ!  I love the facework.  It is really distinctive and interesting.

Benton, you really need to get the Marvel Handbook or go spelunking in at the Marvel Appendix website....so many of these characters are there...

windblown

I don't know the character, but I love the skin. The face, as others have already said, is fantastic.

AfghanAnt

This is a character I never thought I'd see. I really like her DJ.

Deaths Jester

I just wish there was a mesh that would work for Vamp's Animus form, AA. Alas I haven't found anything...more obscure and "never thought we'd see" coming latter...

Podmark

That is an excellent skin...of someone I've never heard of :D
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

daglob

Deaths Jester

Head needs to be bigger, club needs more corners, needs a loincloth...you know....

like the thin behind Vamp in this pic: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/images/1300-3129487.

<- is a nitpicker...yes....

daglob

AfghanAnt

I think I know what it is and I'm happy to see him.

Deaths Jester

That's closer Glob...wish the eyes/mouth didn't morph so much, but I can work that.  Club still needs a bit more work..more crystalline looking...so more like...maybe one of Gren's Frost giant clubs perhaps?  Not sure....def more sides/edges...also..is it possible to hunch the shoulders/splay the legs a bit like it's shown in the pick?  Animus was never one to stand up straight...also LOINCLOTH/tattered toga thing.... ;D

Key frames are going to be a bit of a bear though...seeing as Animus uses the club as a focus for it's mental attacks.....

laughing paradox

Vamp looks wonderful! I'm glad to see that Animus will be done, too.

I love seeing another Femizon character for the game.

daglob

We're going to be stuck with whatever club we can find. This is from Male Titian. The eyes will be a little more to the form in the pics. I make some changes, look at it in Nifscope or CTool, and try to fix it. I wanted to try something like Male Muscular Tall, but can't find what i want.

Please note: if someone can do better PLEASE DO! I will not be offended; this is still a new skill for me.

Deaths Jester

If you want something like a male_muscular_tall, Glob, might I suggest looking at either Renegade's Black_Adam_REN or his Sentry_REN mesh? You'd have to peel of a few pieces but they might be closer to the body you want. Just an idea...

Deaths Jester

I'll dig thru the clubs out there and see if I can find one that with some visual trickery will work.

daglob

I've been thinking of looking at some round sticks and seeing what Blender will do with them.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: daglob on July 21, 2016, 03:46:25 AM
I've been thinking of looking at some round sticks and seeing what Blender will do with them.

Glob,

Check out Grenadier's ICe Giant v2 and 3..the club on those looks very close to what we're shooting for.  Is here:  http://forceofparadox.byethost31.com/grenadier_one.html under the Asgardian villains section. Also might be able to use the loincloth off the Frost Giants there, though it would need resizing and the opening on the side doesn't work for the toga....might be easier to use Malekith's or Odin's skirt section with alpha enabled instead....I can work with that pretty easily and it would give us the closest look to the Animus when done. Will also be sending this to you via PM, just in case.

cmdrkoenig67

DJ, that's a great looking Vamp.  It's good to see you back in action.

Dana

daglob

Club needs aligning, and the face still needs to be shrunken some.