DJ's Den

Started by Deaths Jester, November 14, 2009, 04:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldFyre

Great looking skope and skin DJ.
For Freedom!

laughing paradox

Podmark

Ah new DJ skin, sweet. I like knives in the back.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

That is fantastic DJ, the details on the Skope really add depth to the Character, if you don't mind me asking, what Mesh did you use as a base for this?

Starman

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Cyber Burn on August 08, 2014, 04:36:43 AM
That is fantastic DJ, the details on the Skope really add depth to the Character, if you don't mind me asking, what Mesh did you use as a base for this?

Renegade's Ultimate_Captain_America_1.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Deaths Jester on August 11, 2014, 02:38:56 PM
Quote from: Cyber Burn on August 08, 2014, 04:36:43 AM

Renegade's Ultimate_Captain_America_1.

I have to admit, that Mesh never crossed my mind as a base for this guy, very interesting choice.

windblown

Very nice skin DJ! I really like how you skinned the costume.

daglob

Looky here:

This is Johnny Patches' Hammer and Anvil scope with DJ's skins. They aren't a perfect fit, but I don't think the minor problems would be visible in game.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: daglob on August 30, 2014, 05:05:46 PM
Looky here:

This is Johnny Patches' Hammer and Anvil scope with DJ's skins. They aren't a perfect fit, but I don't think the minor problems would be visible in game.

Gawds those are old...look at how poor they look compared to what I do now....I think those are even on Gryphon's old base....*hides head* Can't let people see me like this....

Deaths Jester

Something I did for Benton...Tombstone..prob the last skin I do in some time...

spydermann93

BentonGrey

It's an awesome skin, DJ, and now Tombstone has become one of the best dressed villains in my mod! :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Deaths Jester on July 15, 2015, 08:04:07 PM
Something I did for Benton...Tombstone..prob the last skin I do in some time...

A beautiful Skin DJ, but such horrible news.

AfghanAnt

Dude I hope to see you skin some more. I really like the white/gray on this skin. Nicely done.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Cyber Burn on July 16, 2015, 12:24:04 AM

Well, that's what happens when life throws you a curve ball and you also end up being wanted to work on five or six RPG different sourcebook/adventures/ect projects..don't have time for skinning.

Podmark

That looks great! Very clean.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

Quote from: Deaths Jester on July 16, 2015, 07:38:28 PM

Well, that's what happens when life throws you a curve ball and you also end up being wanted to work on five or six RPG different sourcebook/adventures/ect projects..don't have time for skinning.

Hey, that's awesome DJ!  I was afraid that there was something bad going on, but that's a very pleasant reason for taking time off from skinning. :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

Deaths Jester

Quote from: BentonGrey on July 17, 2015, 03:50:23 PM
Quote from: Deaths Jester on July 16, 2015, 07:38:28 PM

Hey, that's awesome DJ!  I was afraid that there was something bad going on, but that's a very pleasant reason for taking time off from skinning. :D

Actually things did start out as bad going before getting the RPG work but am now better and overworked...

BentonGrey

Well, I'm glad to hear that things are better, even if you're overworked.  Good for you, my friend! :D
God Bless

Cyber Burn

Agreed, you'll have to let us know what books you worked on when they're finished, personally, I'd love to check them out.

Amazo Version 2.2

tombstone looks seriously sweet dj. good luck on your other projects too, but i hope you still pop in every so often, at least just to say "what's up".
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

windblown

That skin is fantastic! I love how the skin/hair turned out :thumbup:

UnkoMan

Deaths Jester

A little something I've been working on off and on over the past couple of years for Prem...there are four other characters involved but they aren't done yet.  I've been doing these when I burn out on other projects..thus the "years" routine...

Re-imagined Evengers

detourne_me

Holy! These guys are amazing!  Great job DJ, they all look pretty unique, yet instantly recognizable.

daglob

spydermann93

BentonGrey

Wow!  Those are great skins and also really fantastic designs, DJ!  As DM said, they are completely unique, yet still recognizable, and that is just awesome.

I think my favorite has to be the Namor-ish one.  Is he a ghost, ice, or what have you?
God Bless

Deaths Jester

Ice, BG. He also has the same effects and keys as Ink's classic Iceman.