News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

DJ's Den

Started by Deaths Jester, November 14, 2009, 04:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AfghanAnt

laughing paradox

I like the skin.. the sneakers look great.

He's got a Vibe.. vibe.. about him. I'll stop now.

windblown

wow, I like it. I agree with LP about the sneakers.

AfghanAnt

I finally read up on the character and looked at the skin again I would say maybe he looks a little Eurasian instead of James Dean-like, but that could be me.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: AfghanAnt on January 08, 2014, 02:27:21 PM
I finally read up on the character and looked at the skin again I would say maybe he looks a little Eurasian instead of James Dean-like, but that could be me.

I know....part of it is the fact I used Gni's male_pants base mesh which has wide cheekbones and a really narrow chin/jaw.  I wihs I could've found a mesh that fit better but I couldn't find one on my comp that fit.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

BentonGrey

Ha, and the obscure awesomeness continues!  You make these guys look good, DJ!  The face work on both these two latest is exceptional, and I love how you took that ridiculous costume of Jeremiah and made him look down-right impressive.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Deaths Jester

For those wondering, I'm taking a few weeks off to recharge (and study what the Shadowrun universe it up to right now) before tackling the final 12 characters of the alphabet, that way I don't burn-out before reaching the end.

BentonGrey

Cool, have fun recharing, and we'll be here eagerly awaiting the final 12 characters! :D  Are you going to try out that new Shadowrun game?
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

Deaths Jester

Quote from: BentonGrey on February 03, 2014, 10:49:31 PM
Cool, have fun recharing, and we'll be here eagerly awaiting the final 12 characters! :D  Are you going to try out that new Shadowrun game?

Already looking at the 5th edition of Shadowrun and I'm very interested in where Catalyst is going with it...looks a lot better than 4th did.  Might even dust off my old 3rd edition character, rebuild her and start running again...not sure though.

BentonGrey

Cool stuff!  Have you looked at the new PC game coming out?  It looks interesting.
God Bless

Deaths Jester

Quote from: BentonGrey on February 05, 2014, 07:21:39 PM
Cool stuff!  Have you looked at the new PC game coming out?  It looks interesting.

Not yet...it looks like it will require a dedicated internet connection and as we all know, I don't possess one of those...I just hack my connections.

Deaths Jester

Another addition to the alphabet...meet Xandu:

-DJ

BentonGrey

Bah for requiring dedicated connections!

Ahh, another one I don't know, neat!  Who is he related to?  Nice work on the goatee!
God Bless

daglob

Ha! I remember him.

Looks good.

Cyber Burn

Man DJ, the head must have been a pain to line up. Nicely done.

windblown

Very nice skin! the moustache looks fantastic.

Podmark

Glad to see you back at work DJ. Good skin. As usual it's your faces that stand out.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Deaths Jester

Quote from: BentonGrey on March 19, 2014, 04:22:52 PM
Bah for requiring dedicated connections!

Ahh, another one I don't know, neat!  Who is he related to?  Nice work on the goatee!

He fought against Dr Strange and Spidey on a few occasions.

Quote from: Podmark on March 20, 2014, 12:09:14 AM
Glad to see you back at work DJ. Good skin. As usual it's your faces that stand out.
Not sure if I'm really back to work yet...still a bit toasty on the burned-out side...but we'll see...

Quote from: Cyber Burn on March 19, 2014, 11:59:34 PM
Man DJ, the head must have been a pain to line up. Nicely done.
Yes...yes it was a pain...so much so my arse decided to kick itself...

BentonGrey

God Bless

Bloodshadow

I love all these obscure characters and your skinwork is amazing DJ :cool:

vorelliwiseau

Quote from: Deaths Jester on March 21, 2014, 02:16:50 PM
Yes...yes it was a pain...so much so my arse decided to kick itself...
Heh, heh. Oh, man, that's bad.

Nice job on reining in Xandu's net-head things! The more I look at it, the more I think how hard that must have been.

laughing paradox

Xandu... I remember when he fought the Secret Defenders. He needs the Wand of Watoomb!

Deaths Jester

Quote from: laughing paradox on March 23, 2014, 05:39:32 PM
Xandu... I remember when he fought the Secret Defenders. He needs the Wand of Watoomb!

Yeah...couldn't find a good piece to serve as the Wand so he went wandless....ewwww....that sounds really sick....

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Deaths Jester on March 24, 2014, 02:07:54 PM

Yeah...couldn't find a good piece to serve as the Wand so he went wandless....ewwww....that sounds really sick....

I don't know if you're interested or not, but Tommyboy has a "Wand of Watoomb" on his website.

laughing paradox

Quote from: Cyber Burn on March 24, 2014, 04:18:18 PM
Quote from: Deaths Jester on March 24, 2014, 02:07:54 PM

I don't know if you're interested or not, but Tommyboy has a "Wand of Watoomb" on his website.

Great suggestion, it's perfect for Xandu.

Deaths Jester

Alright, I tried Tommy's Wand of Watoomb but unhappily it kept breaking the keyframes, so no luck there.

Cyber Burn

If you're interested, I'd be willing to give Skoping it a try.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Cyber Burn on April 07, 2014, 07:43:41 PM
If you're interested, I'd be willing to give Skoping it a try.

Nah...besides Xandu hasn't always shown up wielding the Wand anyways.  Plus, I don't want to skin a wand either.  Yes, I just that lazy right now....

Deaths Jester

I blame Benton for this.....

Spoiler
Machete

Spoiler
Face

BentonGrey

Haha!  Yep, you can blame me for that awesome, awesome skin and skope.  I'm pretty okay with that!  This is just really nice, DJ.  The colors are fantastic and bright, and I LOVE how the face and mask turned out.  I have to say, you've made this guy look better than he ever did in the comics!  The skope is perfect for him, and he looks great in action.  Thanks DJ! :D
God Bless