Astonishing X-men motion comic

Started by 77, November 05, 2009, 01:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I haven't watched this yet but you can find it on Hulu, along with the Spider-woman motion comic.

enjoy

http://www.hulu.com/watch/106671/astonishing-x-men-gifted-episode-1

detourne_me

I'm surprised marvel is actually selling it now,  it came out almost 2 years ago. if not more

lugaru

I think it was really good, although they really need a recap page like they do in comics. Obviosly I know what is going on but any random hulu viewer is probably confused as hell.

As for the voice and animation I liked it a lot, and it is a better script than that spider woman woe is me series they have been doing.

Previsionary

Quote from: lugaru on November 06, 2009, 01:06:14 PM
As for the voice and animation I liked it a lot, and it is a better script than that spider woman woe is me series they have been doing.

That's actually my biggest issue with Spider-woman. She's not portrayed like that ANYWHERE else in Marvel. Sure, she only appears in New Avengers and usually has more than sufficient screen time, but she seems perfectly fine and well adjusted. Maybe if the series came out just after Secret Invasion as a relevant book instead of some of their other inane choices, it'd make more sense; but I doubt it.
Disappear when you least expe--