There are no words for this...

Started by Tomato, November 05, 2009, 03:06:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomato

Tawodi Osdi

That has to be a joke.  Either that or those Amish have a lot of explaining to do.

BWPS

Here are some of the questions they ask as part of registration:

Eine Blume entlang des graveled Pfads? *

What is the tradition behind the amish beard explain.? *

What would be the perfect amish date? *

How familar are you with lanterns? *

What is your favorite electronic toy device? *

If Jacob Husk is carrying 8 eggs with in his blue trousers, at 5:20 in the morning while jogging at a speed of 12 miles an hour, southwest in sandels, then stops and has a colorful corn conversation with mary jo's sisters, best friends, aunts, daughters, mother... How many eggs would Jacob have eatin? *

Who or What would you expect at an Amish Party in Hollywood, Maryland? *

Yeah, I have NO idea what that's all about. I've been to Amish country but I stayed with the Mennonites. And they have electricity and jeans and everything. And by everything I pretty much mean just that. And cows and stuff.

I don't want to register with a fake account and waste their time, but I also think this must be a joke and I want to see if its even possible to register.
I apologize in advance for everything I say on here. I regret it immediately after clicking post.

Tawodi Osdi

I am offended by your remarks about colorful corn conversations.  Corn is nothing to be having colorful conversations about.  Corn has a reputation to consider.  Now squash, that's different.  Squash has no shame.

Reepicheep

The amishes are an easy target to insult on the internet.

It does bring to wonder what a 1337 amish would be like.