Renegade's Toybox?

Started by detourne_me, October 26, 2009, 01:33:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

detourne_me

Renegade

For good. It's a money thing.
Hey Kids, COMICS!

John Jr.

I'm sad to hear that. It was one of my first FF sites, I got great meshes (and skins there).
Hope you can find a new site, Ren. The community would be poorer without your creations.

Podmark

Tis a sad day.
Thanks for running the Toybox for so long Ren, it was a great site with lots of fantastic creations.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Renegade

I might bring it back as a sub-domain of another site I own. We'll see how my time shakes out the next few months.
Hey Kids, COMICS!

Jakew

murs47

area34

Maybe someone could preserve things on some yahoo groups while it's being sorted out? It's a shame to lose so many of the characters.

AfghanAnt

deano_ue

damn thats a shame. just want to say thanks ren you've done at lot

Ash4fire

darkknight92

Truly sad news....

Ren - Many thanks for keeping it up and running for all of us

MisterImmortal2009

Your site has really brought me alot of joy, and has really caused my appreciation for the game to grow. I hope the best for you in whatever you decide to do.

Thanks for everything.

Failed_Hero

Ren,

You work and generosity with you art has often inspired me to work very hard at bringing my creations to life.  I hope to see the toybox open again soon.
At the end of the day all that matter is that I tried, right?

laughing paradox

I really appreciate the stuff you've created and it's a bummer that the site is down. I hope for its resurrection, unlike Jean Grey's.

Blitzgott

No may, man...

The only thing that keeps me from having a panic attack is the fact that I have all your meshes saved in a CD-ROM. That I didn't have the foresight to download and save all the Courtnall6's skins that were hosted on the site upsets me a lot, though. :banghead:

Renegade, you've made some of my favorite meshes ever. Thank you for sharing your brilliant work. And I hope the content from the ToyBox will be avaliable again in the future, in one way or another, because it's too sad to see it gone.

Tomato

Luckily, I had the forethought to download every single one of your meshes onto my old portable drive...

the one I just got a replacement for...

because it died a few weeks ago...

*weeps in a corner*

catwhowalksbyhimself

You're welcome to put it up as part of the freedomforceforever.com family.  Your finances wouldn't be an issue then.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

growlermike

I agree with all of the above messages and I wish you well mate

Jakew

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on October 28, 2009, 10:41:44 PM
You're welcome to put it up as part of the freedomforceforever.com family.  Your finances wouldn't be an issue then.

Huzzah!

cryonic2099

Can't wait to see the site back in some form...the Ren/C6 machine turned out some of the best FF material, period.

Tomato

Ummm... guys? Not to burst your bubbles here, but let's wait for Renegade before we start dancing around like crazy people. Those of us with offers of hosting can pm Ren directly, and we'll wait for his word on the matter.

Worst case though? C6's stuff moves over to champions and we share Ren meshes between ourselves until something is worked out

AfghanAnt

I tried to PM Ren but if he wants there is a home for him at HeroForce.

cryonic2099

Who's dancing? I wan't dancing. You'd KNOW if I was dancing!!  :P

daglob

I'm at least waiting in anticipation.

area34

Has there been any new news?

AfghanAnt

area34

I thought there were offers to host it on other sites, like your Heroforce. I didn't know if any progress had been made.

deano_ue

ren as not been around. so nothing as ever asked or answered

Renegade

I just haven't followed up on anything as I've been rather busy on other things.
Hey Kids, COMICS!