News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Talking heads question

Started by DrMike2000, October 25, 2009, 01:38:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrMike2000

Was there ever a bald talking head for female_basic style skins for the original FF, or just the female_basic and female_longhair versions?

If so, where would I find it?
Stranger Than Fiction:
The Strangers, Tales of the Navigator and Freedom Force X
www.fundamentzero.com

GogglesPizanno

bearded

i have either made one, or i could make one, i would be happy to.  my first project right now is to make a robot for cmdrkeonig, but talking heads for ff is something i've gotten good at.
which mesh is it for?  i've got a good female bald from ink, who i think got it from beyonder.  would that work as a base?
actually it looks like tommyboys would work for you.  but hit me for any other request you might have. 

Tawodi Osdi

What do you mean by a talking head?  Do there lips move or something.  I assume you don't mean a new wave band from the 80's.

DrMike2000

Yeah, its the model that appears in the inset box when a character speaks their dialog. These are usually a close up head with moving mouth, eyes and three expressions (sad, neutral, angry) - sometimes you have to get a bit creative with their use when putting a mod together.

Nothing to do with David Byrne. :)
Stranger Than Fiction:
The Strangers, Tales of the Navigator and Freedom Force X
www.fundamentzero.com

AfghanAnt

I think Tommyboy's talking head will work. Let me have a look and see if I can skope the right extras on, Doc.