News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Voice Packs list?

Started by John Jr., October 12, 2009, 08:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Jr.

Hi!
I know we have great vps from Sledgehammer, Benton Grey and crinsomquill. But there are others? We could use a "Voice packs" list as the one we have to skins and meshes (and if it's already one, please, let me know). I'm searching for more voices to use with my mods and any help would be great!

cmdrkoenig67

I used to update a voice ID list that had the where-abouts of almost all of the VPs out there listed....But it was deleted when the board crashed, there is also the archived version of my list here (I haven't re-created the list here, because...Well, just because...)...

http://freedomreborn.net/archive/index.php?topic=41060.0

There are unfortunately, many VPs that are gone/lost...Probably for good.

Dana

John Jr.

Great VPs out there, I'll try some of them.
Thanks a lot!

cmdrkoenig67

John Jr.

I need help again.
I found a very interesting vp inside a Mod, it's "George Ledoux's Neutral Male Voice Pack". The site isn't available anymore. Anyone knows who made the vp (George? A member of FR? Minute Man?) and if it can be used with Mods?
Thanks to Dana and Zetor's work I'll add some custom vps to the second part of my Legion Mod, but I wanted to use the Neutral Male too, so any help will be welcomed.
Thanks!

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: John Jr. on October 19, 2009, 09:45:31 PM"George Ledoux's Neutral Male Voice Pack". The site isn't available anymore. Anyone knows who made the vp (George? A member of FR? Minute Man?) and if it can be used with Mods?

The answer to all of those questions is "Yes".  George Ledoux, the voice actor that played the part of Minute Man (among many others in the game) recorded a stand-alone voice pack or two (only two come to mind, but it's been awhile since I looked) for the game; he does have an account here & drops by every now & then.  And since you found it in a mod, that would be a good indication that he's given permission for it's use.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

John Jr.

cmdrkoenig67

Oooh!!!...John Jr...Which Mod did you get George's Neutral_Male from?  I must have it!

Dana

Panther_Gunn

You don't have it yet?  I thought for sure you would have had it long ago.  Do you want me to send the VP (and any others he did) to you?

John Jr.

Dana,
I got the vp in Tommyboy's Legion Mod, and I'm sure the DC Universe Mod (for FF1) has it too. I can send it to you too, just give me your e-mail.

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: Panther_Gunn on October 20, 2009, 05:23:15 PM
You don't have it yet?  I thought for sure you would have had it long ago.  Do you want me to send the VP (and any others he did) to you?

Yes, yes Panther...How many did he make, anyway?  I have one called scary guy.  John Jr, I'll take it if you have it.  Thank you both.

Dana

cmdrkoenig67@yahoo.com

John Jr.

Just sent the "Neutral Male" files, Dana. Hope it helps!

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on October 22, 2009, 04:18:01 AM
Quote from: Panther_Gunn on October 20, 2009, 05:23:15 PM
You don't have it yet?  I thought for sure you would have had it long ago.  Do you want me to send the VP (and any others he did) to you?

Yes, yes Panther...How many did he make, anyway?  I have one called scary guy. 

From what I remember, he made Neutral_Male, Scary_Guy, Hulk, and Tough_Guy.  It's hard to verify, as they didn't originally come with txt files.  One of the four has one that actually credits him, two have just the speech.txt lines, and the fourth has nothing at all.  They're all in roughly the same format, so they should all be the same source.  I'll send you those last two, since you now have the first two.

On that same note, would you happen to have the spider-man pack that I let you know about back when you were still keeping up the ID list?  It had spidey, and about 6 or 7 different villians in it, including venom, scorpion, rhino, shocker, and some others.  I never had a chance to transfer it over to the backup drive before my laptop got stolen, and of course have *no* idea where I found it.  I'd very much like to get my hands on it again, as most of those packs were very good and very close to the characer, in my opinion.

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: Panther_Gunn on October 23, 2009, 04:17:50 AM
From what I remember, he made Neutral_Male, Scary_Guy, Hulk, and Tough_Guy.  It's hard to verify, as they didn't originally come with txt files.  One of the four has one that actually credits him, two have just the speech.txt lines, and the fourth has nothing at all.  They're all in roughly the same format, so they should all be the same source.  I'll send you those last two, since you now have the first two.

Oh wait...I think I have Tough_Guy too (I didn't know that was by George)...I'll have to check.

Quote from: Panther_Gunn on October 23, 2009, 04:17:50 AM
On that same note, would you happen to have the spider-man pack that I let you know about back when you were still keeping up the ID list?  It had spidey, and about 6 or 7 different villians in it, including venom, scorpion, rhino, shocker, and some others.  I never had a chance to transfer it over to the backup drive before my laptop got stolen, and of course have *no* idea where I found it.  I'd very much like to get my hands on it again, as most of those packs were very good and very close to the characer, in my opinion.

I don't think I have the Spidey pack, but again...I'll have to check (I'll do it right now)...

Dana

cmdrkoenig67

I know you don't recall where it's from, Panther, but any idea who made the Spidey VPs?  I have all of my VPs in named folders of the folks who made them.

...And I do have the Tough_Guy VP (two of them...One with a Text file and one withtout).

Dana

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on October 23, 2009, 05:10:26 PM
I know you don't recall where it's from, Panther, but any idea who made the Spidey VPs?  I have all of my VPs in named folders of the folks who made them.

Unfortunately, no.  If I remember right, when I let you know about them to add the ID's to the list, I didn't find any documentation, other than the speech.txt entries.  They sounded like they were from one of the Spidey games, and I think Scorpion sounded kind of paranoid, something about being lied to or somesuch, a bit out of character for him normally, but probably had to do with the script of the game.  That's all I can really remember, sorry.

cmdrkoenig67

Hmmmmm....I'll take a look at my ID list for a clue.  I didn't have them on my computer, though...Sorry, PG.

I also got the VPs, thanks John Jr and Panther!

Dana

EDIT: Just looked at my list...I have question marks for the creator, so I didn't/couldn't list their location.

NomadX

Sorry to bump an old topic but I'm looking for the George Ledoux voicepacks. I'm uncertain if they were included in VPMax as I think I downloaded all of those. Could anyone send them to me though?

Panther_Gunn

I thought they would have been included in one of the first three installments of VPMAX, but I don't remember for sure, nor do I have any of those.  I do have all four of the packs of his that I listed earlier in the thread.  Let me know if/where you would like me to send them.

NomadX

Sent you a pm with my email.

area34

Could you send me the Spidey voice pack? My spidey is silent and that's no Spidey at all.

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: NomadX on March 08, 2010, 11:52:09 AM
Sent you a pm with my email.

Sent.

Quote from: area34 on March 08, 2010, 03:51:35 PM
Could you send me the Spidey voice pack? My spidey is silent and that's no Spidey at all.

Are you referring to the one that I asked cmdrkoenig about?  Currently, neither of us have it, nor can we remember where it came from.  However, I do have a pack I could send you, that I was using.  If you're using VPMAX, I'm surprised there's nothing for him in there.  Not sure if Sledgehammer has one on his site, either.  Like I said, I can send you what I have, if that's what you're wanting.

crimsonquill

Quote from: Panther_Gunn on March 11, 2010, 02:17:58 AM
Quote from: area34 on March 08, 2010, 03:51:35 PM

Are you referring to the one that I asked cmdrkoenig about?  Currently, neither of us have it, nor can we remember where it came from.  However, I do have a pack I could send you, that I was using.  If you're using VPMAX, I'm surprised there's nothing for him in there.  Not sure if Sledgehammer has one on his site, either.  Like I said, I can send you what I have, if that's what you're wanting.

There are 2 versions of Spider-Man in VPMAX.. one from his appearance in X-Men Legends 2 and from Marvel Ultimate Alliance, both of which are great takes on Spidey. I will probably add another from his appearance in MUA2 if there is enough variety in his dialogue to warrent a new pack otherwise I'd just add them to my earlier MUA pack.

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

John Jr.

Tommyboy's Legion Mod has a Spidey vp too (Tommy used it with Superboy), it sounds very different from the vp used in VPMAX.

Sledgehammer

Quote from: crimsonquill on March 11, 2010, 02:37:30 AM
There are 2 versions of Spider-Man in VPMAX.. one from his appearance in X-Men Legends 2 and from Marvel Ultimate Alliance, both of which are great takes on Spidey. I will probably add another from his appearance in MUA2 if there is enough variety in his dialogue to warrent a new pack otherwise I'd just add them to my earlier MUA pack.

Sorry, Crimson, but Spider-Man wasn't part of X-Men Legends 2. That was Iron Man.

And MUA 2 has another VA for Spidey, different from MUA. It's probably best to use him for a separate pack.

crimsonquill

Quote from: Sledgehammer on March 11, 2010, 02:52:51 AM
Sorry, Crimson, but Spider-Man wasn't part of X-Men Legends 2. That was Iron Man.

And MUA 2 has another VA for Spidey, different from MUA. It's probably best to use him for a separate pack.

Oh yeah, now I remember... Now where did the other Spidey voice come from? Maybe it was X-Men Legends 1? *scratching head* I swore I remember that Spidey showed up and had a chat with Professor X at one point in one of their games and at one point you could play him as a member of your team if you did solve a certain mission.

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

Sledgehammer

Quote from: crimsonquill on March 11, 2010, 03:03:22 AM
Oh yeah, now I remember... Now where did the other Spidey voice come from? Maybe it was X-Men Legends 1? *scratching head* I swore I remember that Spidey showed up and had a chat with Professor X at one point in one of their games and at one point you could play him as a member of your team if you did solve a certain mission.

You talk with Xavier in MUA, maybe that's what you mean. XML I didn't have extra characters outside of X-Men members.

Didn't Spider-Man appear in one of those X-Men fighting games for Playstation? Next Dimension, maybe?

John Jr.

Spidey was one unlockable character in one of the X-Men "Mutant Academy" games for PS2.

Previsionary

Mutant Academy and Mutant Academy 2 were for PS1 actually. Spidey appeared in X:MA2 as a secret character.
Disappear when you least expe--

John Jr.

Quote from: Previsionary on March 11, 2010, 04:52:46 AM
Mutant Academy and Mutant Academy 2 were for PS1 actually. Spidey appeared in X:MA2 as a secret character.
My bad, Prev is right.