News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Laaaaaaaaaaaame.

Started by captainspud, September 27, 2009, 10:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captainspud

I was at my mission capacity when I dinged to 30, and completely dry by 30.85. The gap really sneaks up on you.
I do not hold grudges against those who argue with me. If you disagree with me, it can only be because I have not made the correct understanding clear to you. Thus, your ignorance is my fault, not yours.

Let us work together to correct it.

Xenolith

So I wonder at what level you will recieve new missions?  I think I was given a bunch of new ones at level 22, but at 21 I had to make do with killing stuff and helping citizens until for a while.  Still, I wouldn't want to do that for over a level.  Ick.

UnfluffyBunny

31 gives you acces to lemuria, i'm technically 31 (havent handed in the quests to ding but it's just a case of returning to contacts) and still have a few 5 man and 2 2man missions

Xenolith

Hey Spud! 

Check out this might handy tool.  http://www.ebonmists.com/co/index.php

I've been fiarly thorough and found out that I still missed a ton of missions.  :(

UnfluffyBunny

Xenolith

There was a thread in the CO forums about Spud's problem.  So far I've missed just over 200,000 exp that I won't be able to go back and complete because I've outleveled it.  There are a ton of missionsthat I need to do.  In total there were 1,400,000 exp from missions currently available to me that I have not yet found and completed.