News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Rate My Champion

Started by BentonGrey, September 21, 2009, 07:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BentonGrey

So, is there anything special you have to do to get your champion on this thing, or is it automatically there?  Also, is there any way to check to see how your characters are doing?
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

detourne_me

When you log into the website you can check out you characters,  but I don't think you can see the Rate my Heroes rating...
From what I've seen there's not much development, and it's just a fun little app to kill time.

BentonGrey

Thanks for the response DM.  That's a shame, I'm curious as to how The Rogue is making out.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Alaric

The way it's currently implemented, characters have almost no chance of breaking into the "Top Champion" and "Runner Ups". Since people can vote for those characters by clicking on the always-available images, they're always going to have more votes than other characters, and they wouldn't have gotten into those slots in the first place if those votes weren't overwhelmingly high 5-star votes. Only one of several problems with the current implementation, in my opinion.

As for seeing how your characters are doing, you can click on your character's name at the bottom of the screen- if you're logged in, you should have a list of your characters down there. As far as I can tell, the number of stars you'll see under your character's picture will be the character's current rating. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any way to tell how many people have voted, so, if you 5-stared your own character, and the character still has 5 stars, that may just mean no one else has voted with regard to that character.
Fear the "A"!!!

Xenolith

Judging by most of the costumes I've seen in CO, I'd be mad if I'd be worried if I did have a five-star rating.  I've seen some really bizarre things.

Who would have known that full helmets and armore were going to be the fall fashion?  It must make sense to folks who play games first but aren't into super-heros that much.