News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

garbled emails?

Started by UnfluffyBunny, September 21, 2009, 05:38:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnfluffyBunny

so on hitting 25 I get a message saying I have an email for something like a "lil"help, I go check my email, nothing there except my old emails are all mixed up, like parts of one appearing in the middle of a seperate email, any ideas? @_@

Alaric

I think one of the Devs posted something in the official forums about a bug with email clues where they don't actually show up until sometime after you're notified about them. The missing bits of email may be a separate bug.
Fear the "A"!!!

UnfluffyBunny

yah it's all good now, was slightly annoyed that the email had the info for making my nemesis and I didnt know where to go, lol

captainspud

Actually, the e-mail doesn't have the info for where to go. It just says "come to the PD", but doesn't tell you where that is.

<_<
I do not hold grudges against those who argue with me. If you disagree with me, it can only be because I have not made the correct understanding clear to you. Thus, your ignorance is my fault, not yours.

Let us work together to correct it.

UnfluffyBunny

actually, it does now, it states the PD is behind the city hall, still took me 5 minutes to work out how far behind the hall @_@ but I presume far better than just saying MC lol