-Clint McBride

Valandar
-Valandar

Triumph0422
-Lightning Bug

Tortuga
-The Silver Standard

Apologies if I missed anyone

Xenolith: I'm very sorry, I accidently kicked Lugh instead of promoting you. I've reinivited and you're on the roster.

You may notice nobody is the rank of sharkman bait... thats so that I can keep track of who isn't added to the roster for the sake of this thread. Once you're promoted, I've made a note. Also, in order to distinguish the mains, all alts will be munchkins while mains will be members. If you main is a munchkin and you would like to promote him, grab a Poobah some time.

UnfluffyBunny

Brittanic went through a bit of a retcon >_> so can I get Britannia invited in his place and my invite privledges moved to kth'lar?

detourne_me

I've killed Timejump Tesla... Is he still on the list?

Reepicheep

Xenolith

Lugh stinks, so no biggie there.  I've stopped playing him.  I guess the Celtic Mythos just doesn't trip my trigger.  Maybe I should have made Larry Bird.    <_<

I'll just have Mister Green and Bug for now.

UnkoMan

Hey, would it be a sneaky trick to get a bunch of guys on the super group, purely for costume reasons? Granted, being in a super group has no benefits right now, except the chat channel, which we already have, and the list, which is basically a duplicate of my friends list anyhow.

But the costumes!

PS: The Corpse is what I would probably call my main. I play and like him the most of my other characters. So him and Unko can switch places.

GhostMachine

I've also joined FS as Commander Arkinus

UnfluffyBunny

note, you dont get an extra costume slot for being in a SG, you get it for joining a SG, if you leave afterwards you keep the slot

Xenolith

Per Benton's request I'm posting this in the Freedom Society thread. 

We would like to schedule a Freedom Society event and perhpas taking on one of the Public Quests would be a good way to do that.  The lowest level PQ I can think of is the zombie PQ in Canada, but thats fairly easy to accomplish and a little boring.  Jailbreak, too, is a little on the dull side.  The next one that comes to mind is the Ghost Town PQ in the desert.  Hangin' Judge Hensley (of Deadlands fame) is pretty tough, so it would be a good one to tackle with our characters  Viper X, which I think is called A Bullet for Bissel, is another one that might be fun to try.

The big question is when should we shcedule the event?  The following times work for me.

Thrusday at 8 EST
Thrusday at 9 EST

Friday at 8 EST
Friday at 9 EST
Friday at 10 EST

Beyond these options I'm completely open for suggestions.   I can't make it Wednesday nights and Saturday nights.

BentonGrey

I'd love to do an FS event.  I hear that the lairs start around level 25, and I'd be interested in taking one of those on.  I'm not up there yet with The Rogue, but I shouldn't be too much longer in reaching that point.  The PQ's could be fun too, though.  I'm realitvely wide open on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays (after noon).  This week is a bit busy, but next week I'm wide open.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Valandar

The Friday times would probably work best for me, I got lotsa work to do this week.

"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. ...All right, hand me the bomb."  - Ultra Magnus

No, I am NOT accepting suggestions or requests at this time.

GhostMachine

Isn't A Bullet For Biselle still bugged? I heard that the problem is when you expose Vipers they start attacking and can potentially ruin the entire thing by killing some of the other disguised Vipers so that you can't clear it since that doesn't leave enough Viper agents to expose during the mayor's speech.

Hangin' Judge Hensley isn't too bad if you've got someone who can tank him. I've seen him three-manned before.

Xenolith

Mister Green is now level 30, so he can he tank the Judge.  We can try something else, too, like Destroyer's Factory or Telleois' Tower if a bunch of you have those missions. 

Okay, lets schedule Friday, October 16th at 9 PM EST for our first event.

BentonGrey

I'm in, provided I can level The Rogue up enough.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

Alaric

Quote from: Xenolith on October 07, 2009, 07:22:28 PMThe lowest level PQ I can think of is the zombie PQ in Canada, but thats fairly easy to accomplish and a little boring.

It's also in the Canadian crisis zone, rather than the regular Canadian zone, so it wouldn't be accessible to any characters who have gotten past that stage, anyway. In point of fact, there is one lower leveled PQ in the game, in the Tutorial, but that would have a similar problem.

Quote from: GhostMachine on October 07, 2009, 07:38:33 PM
Isn't A Bullet For Biselle still bugged? I heard that the problem is when you expose Vipers they start attacking and can potentially ruin the entire thing by killing some of the other disguised Vipers so that you can't clear it since that doesn't leave enough Viper agents to expose during the mayor's speech.

I've successfully completed it with three or four different characters- even soloed the whole thing with one character- wasn't able to defeat Viper X that time, though...

Assuming you find an instance where it's just starting, it's easy to get around the problem- as soon as you attack an exposed assassin, he'll stop attacking civilians and go for you, instead. Since it'll take them a little while to kill a civilian, it's pretty easy to prevent this from happening- frankly, I don't understand why the problem seems to come up as often as it does, unless people are running around trying to expose all the assassins before defeating them...

Anyway, I'd be up for whatever- as far as I'm aware, I should be available at all the times listed.
Fear the "A"!!!

Xenolith

I wasn't sure if the zombie mission was in the crisis zone or not.  Thanks for clarifying that one.

UnkoMan

My highest is the Corpse and he is only 18. I guess I just don't play enough to level quickly (not to mention all the time I spend in the costume editor and on alts). He is a pretty darn good soloer though. I take out super villains all the time. I did need help on one mission, where a fella had regeneration greater than my own, and I couldn't do enough damage output to take him down...

That being said, I got one shotted by Viper X in the Bullet for Biselle thing. I didn't even expect it!

I have a character who is in Burnside right now, though, so I'm up for the hanging judge one.

BentonGrey

Yeah Unko, The Rogue is just now level 19.  I don't level very quickly either.
God Bless

detourne_me

Quote from: Xenolith on October 07, 2009, 07:46:31 PM
Mister Green is now level 30, so he can he tank the Judge.  We can try something else, too, like Destroyer's Factory or Telleois' Tower if a bunch of you have those missions. 

Okay, lets schedule Friday, October 16th at 9 PM EST for our first event.

My highest level is 18 now too.
But I just want to say that this is a perfect time for me as it would be Saturday morning here.

Blkcasanova247

I'd love to join in the fun but I'm afraid that my highest is 15th and I'm definitely not where you guys are......bummer. :( Friday nights and weekends totally work for me. ;)
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

Xenolith

You can get to Burside for the Hangin' Jude PQ though.  Also, you can be a sidekick to somebody and take on higher level missions.  At least I think that function is working in CO.

Blkcasanova247

K...That works...probably be on at around 9:30. ;)
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

Xenolith

Just a reminder that tonight at 9 PM EST is the first Freedom Society Super Group Extravaganza!

Possible outings:
Hangin' Judge Public Quest
Destroyers Robot Factory
Telios Tower

detourne_me

BentonGrey

I'm coming, but I've got to patch!
God Bless

Xenolith

Thanks to everyone that showed up.  I think we had 10 folks helping out.  Next time we will have to plan a little bit more in advance, I think.  Still, it was fun.

Reepicheep

Glad to hear you guys had a good time. I didn't have the oppertunity to pull an all-nighter, but would have loved to join you!

Next time, I'll plan a little in advance myself.

For Freedom!

UnfluffyBunny

sorry about my sudden vanishing last night, power glitched and by the time it was back on it was nearly 4am for me, so I went to bed

UnkoMan

And I didn't even show up. Sorry fellas. I had a date for Where the Wild Things Are.

PS: It's great.

detourne_me

The movies out now!!! WAAAH!   i hope it comes my way in the next few months... doubt it though :(

PS.  it was a great ime,  we should set up another soon.
I wouldn't mind an "alt" night, where we create an alt, and play through from the beginning together.