Freedom Society Super Group

Started by JeyNyce, September 07, 2009, 08:45:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JeyNyce

Since one wasn't started, I figure I'll do it.  We need to get a list of all the members and their character names.  We can set everything up here so if more people want to play they can look here and get all the info.
If there is anything else to add, let me know

Super Group: Freedom Society
Channel: Freedom
Members:
Alaric
-Brain Boy
-The Verdant Vowel
-Tomcat
-King Arthur
-The Blue Ape

Flyboy (Core)
-Mr Magnanimous

Reep-the-barbarian (Reepicheep)
-Reep the Barbarian
-Sentryman
-Journeyman

Detourne_Me
-Detourne_Me
-The Grey Moth
-Lord Congo

Synthos (Syn)
-Britannic
-Nightrunner
-Kth'Lar

captainspud
-Raucous

C-6
-Deadbang
-Red Sovereign
-Northguard
-Spartanic
-Nighthood
-Hardpoint
-Wild Wave

BentonGrey
-The Rogue
-Ulysses
-Air Ace

RickBM (Rick Battlemage)
-Moxie Beetle

Unkoman
-Danger
-Unko man
-The Corpse

blkcasanova247
-marcus
-Protector

whlukash (Xenolith)
-Mister Green
-Lugh
-Bug
-Lightning

JeyNyce
-DOSMAN

Biostar
-Biostar
-Jason

Zapow
-Force of July

Carravaggio
-Adam Atomic
-The Visitor
-Knighthawker
-WMD

Godhand
-Iron Mistress
-mhotep

Revenant
-Revenant
-Militia

Ghostmachine71
-Cyberknight X
-Midnight Crusader
-Clint McBride

Valandar
-Valandar

Triumph0422
-Lightning Bug

Tortuga
-The Silver Standard

Updated 10/19/09
I don't call for tech support, I AM TECH SUPPORT!
It's the internet, don't take it personal!

UnfluffyBunny

I believe the channel is just named "freedom" atleast thats what I typed in and people seem to be there @_@ lol

BentonGrey

You know, once we get our uniform elements nailed down and everyone sorta' catches up in the game, it would be a lot of fun to play through this upcoming Blood Moon event as a team.  I wonder what level content it will have....
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Reepicheep

While we're here, we ought to talk about SG rankings. Up until now, I've just been promoting everyone to member (rank 3) except the first handful of people who are Grand Poobahs (rank 4, highest).

I think maybe for a temporary solution at least, we have 4 volunteers to be Grand Poobahs with full guild control. Everyone else has one member toon who can invite and remove players, as well as a few other things and the others playing as either munchkins (rank 2) or Sharkman bait (rank 1) with limited abilities.

I'm happy to step down from grand poobahness. I only have the status because I filled out the forms.

BentonGrey

Reep, that format sounds good to me.  I wouldn't mind staying as a Grand Poobah if no-one else is interested, but I would also be willing to step down if someone else wants it more.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

UnfluffyBunny

while I enjoy the thought of being recognised as a founder, I will be splitting my time between CO and Aion aswell as my online "job" so I may not be an ideal candidate, so i'm willing to step down if a place is needed.

I think Benton should stay up there, if only to have a titan with a controlling interest

Reepicheep

I agree that Benton should stay up there.

I think Spud deserves Poobahness too, having the highest level character and therefore the most wisdom. Up to him, though.

JeyNyce

I want DOSMAN to join, once I quit this other SG.

Zapow

[img width=145 height=45]http://home.cogeco.ca/~gdaybloke/HB/hbanim.gif[/img]

"I hold to a simple philosophy: Just assume everyone's a piece of crap and then be pleasantly surprised if you find anyone who ain't." - Luke Cage

Blkcasanova247

I also wanna add my "Protector" character.
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

Randomsense

You can count me in.
Biostar

I'll see if I can catch someone when I'm online next.
Vector (Gravity/Kinetics) - Freedom
Howitzer Howard (Blaster) - AFBL: Skyway City Towers
Althea Haven (Illusion/Force Field) - Freedom (The New Assembly)

JeyNyce

Any updates to the Super group?  Also DOSMAN is ready to joun.  He's a lvl 14 Tank

Xenolith

Mister Green now has a Freedom Force costume.  It is very plain, but in his words, "I ain't gunna wear no fancy costume with frills an' such.  I ain't no sissy."

Reepicheep

As of now, the four Grand Poobahs are:

The Verdant Vowel@Alaric
Sentyman@Reep-the-Barbarian
Raucous@CaptainSpud
The Rogue@BentonGrey

I'm still happy to exchange my spot if anyone would volunteer.

Alaric

Quote from: Reepicheep on September 11, 2009, 04:14:14 PM
The Verdant Vowel@Alaric

When did THAT happen?!?

Seriously, I'm happy to serve, if that's what people want, but I should point out that I'll be away for the next week. I may be able to stop by the Forums from time to time, but you won't see me in-game until I get back.
Fear the "A"!!!

Xenolith

It doesn't seem to be a big deal at this point.  There aren't any real super team functions of note yet.

Reepicheep

BentonGrey

Hehe, good stuff.  Yeah, it is pretty much just a short list for teaming, at the moment.  I'm sure that they will do more with the idea as time goes on, though.
God Bless

Carravaggio

Hey guys, can I get an invite for my friend and I? Got an invite from Syn the other night, but didn't know how to accept it. Do I have to be online to get the invite?

@Godhand
@Carravaggio

Thanks

UnfluffyBunny

i sent an invite to the freedom chat channel, you need to nominate a specific character to the sg
:)

Carravaggio

Thanks for the invite bunneh. If you happen to see my friend online, can you sling an invite his way?

Iron Mistress@Godhand

Thanks again.

DMenacer

So there is not gping to be a Freedom Reborn Guild just this Freedom Society?
Left to Right: Canine Crypto-Robin Hoodlem-Nurse Nitengale-Knight Star-Doc Medic-Super Sentry
[img]http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ddwyatt/MyChars.jpg[/img]
Right to Left: Striper the Grimlin-Sargent Major-Demonic HellRaiser-Shogun Ninja Master-Demoness Diva-DMenacer

Tortuga

Quote from: DMenacer on September 17, 2009, 03:23:35 AM
So there is not gping to be a Freedom Reborn Guild just this Freedom Society?

Freedom Society IS the Freedom Reborn Guild.  Just like the dozens of super groups and villain groups in CoH are based out of this forum/community even though they're not called Freedom Reborn.

Reepicheep

Are you in game yet, Dmenacer? I thought you've been in since the start...

DMenacer

Quote from: Reepicheep on September 17, 2009, 01:30:38 PM
Are you in game yet, Dmenacer? I thought you've been in since the start...

been going through family problems and haven't been back in it for awhile, about to be back in soon.
Left to Right: Canine Crypto-Robin Hoodlem-Nurse Nitengale-Knight Star-Doc Medic-Super Sentry
[img]http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ddwyatt/MyChars.jpg[/img]
Right to Left: Striper the Grimlin-Sargent Major-Demonic HellRaiser-Shogun Ninja Master-Demoness Diva-DMenacer

Brutus

GhostMachine

I am in FS as Cyberknight X and Midnight Crusader

Game handle is @GhostMachine71

UnfluffyBunny

Kth'Lar joins the society

we need to update the list >_>

BentonGrey

Nice costume UB!  You made nice use of the format.  I am surprised by how well that went with him.
God Bless

UnfluffyBunny

I had to change a few small details since that pic, now have white gloves (awkward to do with those hands @_@ not -perfect-) different shoulderpads and different pattern on the cape.