News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Champions of Freedom

Started by murs47, August 26, 2009, 03:16:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomato

Quote from: Tawodi Osdi on November 13, 2009, 02:35:40 AM
As long as the world didn't end before all of the Star Wars prequels were through.  Hmm, on a second thought, perhaps the world should have ended sooner.

Since we're still getting prequel nonsense via Cartoon network, I'd say we still have time.

but enough threadjacking, back on topic... style, don't worry about the new deadline. We both know it's not going to matter, and with any luck certain things of which I am in no way whatsoever involved should keep AA distracted anyway .

Blkcasanova247

Ladies and gentlemen?.there is an update on Champions of Freedom if you can believe it. :blink: We tried to shoot for 2012 but looks like we hit a little early. :P Please enjoy 39 new skopes by my good friend Johnny Patches. Stay tuned folks ?cause there?s more to come. Happy Holidays :xmastree:

http://ffcenter.net/champions/
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

spydermann93

President Raygun

As Luke Cage would say: Sweet Christmas !  :D

lion23dj

The zip files of 2 Gun Kid & Abomination are faulty. When you open it an error message appears.

Blkcasanova247

Thanks Lion...I'll look into it.

herodad1

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

laughing paradox

Great releases! Looks like I got a few new skopes I could skin. ;)

murs47

Mr. Freeze by Cas and UE is now up in Cas' section of the site.

Kyle Rayner mega pack by Mystik and murs47 now available in Mystik's section.

Daredevil by murs47 is up as well.

herodad1

cool guys.thanks! uhh...check mr freeze.somethings up with it.i keep getting damaged or corrupt for some reason. also...maybe you could squeeze that doc doom skin from c6. you guys are awsome! :lol:

Podmark

Kyle? Must check it out.

Edit:
Great stuff guys. And nicely timed to recent GL events.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

area34

Kyle is definitely a cool skope/skin. I like the addition of constructs to his animations. Any chance of John Stewart getting a similar treatment?

murs47

Quote from: area34 on December 23, 2009, 09:50:20 PM
Kyle is definitely a cool skope/skin. I like the addition of constructs to his animations. Any chance of John Stewart getting a similar treatment?

Yes, that reminds me. Cas sent me a skope like that a loooooooooooooong time ago. I skinned it, but I wanted to update him before releasing. I'll finish him up when I find time.

And, Mr. Freeze is fixed.

Outcast

Quote from: area34 on December 23, 2009, 09:50:20 PM
Kyle is definitely a cool skope/skin. I like the addition of constructs to his animations.

I definitely want to see these new animations. :cool:

Time to download some goodies. :)

electro

docdelorean88

Just so you know the guy gardner still has the wrong file.
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

herodad1

c6, hope you release your doc doom skin soon.  *patiently waiting*!  :mellow:

yell0w_lantern

I know. I just hate mucking about with FTPs and making thumbnails and junk like that.
Yellow Lantern smash!

docdelorean88

No problem, just making sure you knew!  :)
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

yell0w_lantern

You're right though. I really do need to get off my fat butt and fix the darn thing. I also need to finish that project for Cas.
Yellow Lantern smash!

Blkcasanova247

:rolleyes: :P Anytime bud...I know how busy you are at the moment. ;)

Mystik

I also need to get my fat butt up and produce some releases, now that I'm home  with my brand new baby girl

Blkcasanova247

BentonGrey

Quote from: Mystik on February 05, 2010, 01:01:20 AM
I also need to get my fat butt up and produce some releases, now that I'm home  with my brand new baby girl

Congrats man!  I missed this. :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

style

The Ultimate Fan!

Blkcasanova247

herodad1

yeah, i recognize that avatar!  :lol:

BentonGrey

Haha, awesome!  Taking a page out of Marvel's promotional book, huh?  That's great!  I don't know who it is yet, but I'm excited!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

House Quake