News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

The Guild

Started by clownprince, July 28, 2009, 09:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clownprince

has anyone been checking this out. its a really cool show. funny as all heck  :thumbup: you can catch it on xbox live or http://www.watchtheguild.com/

MikeB7

Ooooh, I loved the first season - hadn't realized the second season already started and finished!  Thanks for posting this!  *runs off to watch season 2* 

Sevenforce

Season 3 will be out soon too. For a web series, it's...incredibly well done. I especially love some of the big names they've got working on it (behind the scenes - in front of the camera I only know the stunt man in other works)
I so need booze -_-

Trelau

i had never heard of it, but i just watched the entire two season an di loved it.
i think the red head (codex) played a minor role in the last season of buffy or something (i'm pretty sure she was one of the apprentice slayer that got killed...i'de have to check that)
eagerly waiting for season 3  :)

edit: yep, she did 8 episode of Buffy and one of House http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1260407/

Sevenforce

Felicia Day, I'm assuming? Yeah, she's very geeky, she was at E3 and has played with Microsoft's Natal. She's probably most famous for Penny in Dr Horrible's singalong blog and she did a short stint on the final episode of Dollhouse, Epitaph One, which, if you ever do doubt Whedon's genius, watch that. Just...wow :wub:
I so need booze -_-

clownprince

yeah its a good show really well done.  :thumbup: wow i sure add to this thread  :lol:

Trelau

Woooo Dollhouse, i knew i forgot to watch something this summer. Of course since illegall downloading is bad and against forum policy, i'll just wait an entire year to see if someone buy the right in europe, then badly dub it and air it at unholy hours. Hum. Of course.
Is Dollhouse reconducted for an other season? Did felicia Day had a possible recuring role?
Anyway, I hope the Guild will continue as it is, webseries have a tendency to "lost" themselve after a few seasons

Sevenforce

Every tuesday at 9pm in the UK on Sci-Fi (shush you <_<). No word on Europe, yet, I think, but France is getting it in September? Maybe. No idea.

From the reports I'm hearing from the SDCC

Spoiler
The future IS set as depicted in Epitaph One, and there will be 'flash-forwards' to that future during Season 2, so more Felicia goodness ^^
I so need booze -_-

JeyNyce

Felicia Day is very geek but is fun person too.  She's on twitter and if you google her she's allo ver the place.  The 3rd season will be starting in August.
I don't call for tech support, I AM TECH SUPPORT!
It's the internet, don't take it personal!

Trelau

so good news all over the place  :) more felicia on tv, and more felicia on the net
can't wait!  ^_^

Sevenforce

I so need booze -_-

MikeB7

LOL, I was just coming to post this.   :lol:

EDIT:  BTW, the unaired episode of Dollhouse with Felicia Day is available at Amazon.com for $1.99 in the Digital Downloads section.

bredon7777

Just for the record- there is no way that Felicia's avatar is hotter than she is.  I'm just saying.
"I can't wait to hear this guy's monologue. 'I am the Palindrome! Feel my power! Power my feel! Palindrome the am I!' Peter Piping weirdos." - The Middleman